Other NFL games today....

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I’ll say this, I don’t hate him nearly as much as I did 3-4 years ago.

He’s a solid QB with a good feel for the game.

I know everyone is going batty with Marino/Rodgers/Mahomes comparisons for Wilson, but I think the most realistic is Mayfield with a bigger arm.

Which can sure as hell win you a SB with a proper supporting cast.

That’s a good comparison. I won’t complain if Zach becomes Baker. Those two are my favorite QB prospects over the last decade. Loved both of them coming out. Hopefully Zach reaches his potential.

5 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Such a great game. Feels like it’s the AFC Championship game.

Be a shame for browns to lose. Stefanski basically called a perfect game. That dropped snap on the punt killed Browns. Margin for error against Chiefs is so narrow.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

People who think Clowney is not good don’t watch him play. 

Yep

He never became the 15 sack a year force that many assumed, but he consistently blows up plays behind the line and has turned into one of the better edge setters in the league, something that I never would’ve predicted.

Happy to say the Fins didn’t lose actually won 17-16 at New England. Miami had a 17-10 lead but couldn’t score and Tua picked off and late in 4th quarter a one point lead. But Patriots moved ball down to Miami 10 until Damien Harris who had gained 100 yards fumbled at the 10. Miami was able to run the clock out getting a couple of clutch first downs. I didn’t watch game just followed but looks like not Jones fault he had a good not a great game no mistakes. These are kind of games NEP has been winning for years. 

• Upvote 1