Hey Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

57 minutes ago, Lith said:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

So, I am relatively new to this Christmas thing.  Wife and I celebrate Chanukah, but when my son married a Lutheran girl several years ago, he converted.  And now, with a grandson who celebrates Christmas, we have decided to start celebrating.  My wife and daughter were in Orlando this week, and I am driving to the airport on Wednesday to pick them up, and as I am driving I realized I have not bought anything for my wife.  3 days left.  We get home, and I told her I need to run out to pick something up for her.  She says she hasn't gotten me anything either.  I said, how about we keep it this way.  She says fine.  And just like that, Christmas shopping was done.  I don't get all the fuss.

Well now you need to buy her something anyways.....and then watch the panic on her face when you give it to her on Christmas.

She will probably buy you some nice Georgia stuff later on, out of guilt.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

ditto to all.  quiet christmas with all of the kids out and about.  maybe too quiet at times.  hopefully the seahawks will drop their final games.  it would be nice to see the jets win but not necessary at this point.  may joe douglas give us all a belated christmas present by making some impactful picks in free agency and the draft.  and let's all wish becton a speedy recover and return to game form.

• Upvote 3