Zach Wilson and his Girl on the outs

16 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

QB_Icons_002_Namath_1527x1920.jpg

1970-0817-si-cover-joe-namath-ann-margar

@Trotter Interesting story I just read the other day.  Apparently Elvis's bride was down to Priscilla and Anne Margaret (who was the true love of his life).  Not sure whether it was his managers (Red West, Tom Parker, et al) who arranged the marriage to Priscilla or whether it was Elvis honoring his commitment to marry her. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

@Trotter Interesting story I just read the other day.  Apparently Elvis's bride was down to Priscilla and Anne Margaret (who was the true love of his life).  Not sure whether it was his managers (Red West, Tom Parker, et al) who arranged the marriage to Priscilla or whether it was Elvis honoring his commitment to marry her. 

Ann Margaret is just a stunning beautiful women. No knock on Pricilla - but wrong choice.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Ann Margaret is just a stunning beautiful women. No knock on Pricilla - but wrong choice.

Black-and-White-Elvis-Presley-and-Ann-Ma

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Might surprise some people, but I honestly don't think @Maxman should allow threads like this.

His personal life is his personal life, it's no business of ours just because we're fans of the team he plays for at current.

I don't care that the vulture poopstain that is the NY Tabloid Media choose to cover this.  Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it worthy of discussion here.

I will happily crush this kid for what he does on the football field. 

What he does off it is his business, as long as it's not illegal (i.e. drunk driving, getting arrested or the like) or similar.

JMO.  Kid doesn't deserve fans talking about him or his girl, ex- or otherwise.

Agreed! That's why I'm talking about the potential for his next girl and the one after and ... and.. and.. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

It would have been hard to ship Priscilla back to her parents in Germany after taking her with him back to the U.S. when she was 14 and having her live with Memaw to maintain appearances.

16 minutes ago, docdhc said:

Priscilla not chopped liver!

4f77d743ec10fd0456e5fb2fb8c7b4a5.jpg.9ccd1fc3825a58521c64bb67c3c87589.jpg

No question.  She's someone who I think got better looking with age.  And some distance from those awful 60s hairdos, which made her look trashy and 20 years older.

But Ann-Margret is on another level.  She's one of "those women" who could just captivate men and women alike with her beauty, sexiness and talent.  Even as a kid back in the 60s, I somehow found her attractive and not really knowing why yet.

191273__97803.1342532078.1280.1280.jpg?c

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

No question.  She's someone who I think got better looking with age.  And some distance from those awful 60s hairdos, which made her look trashy and 20 years older.

But Ann-Margret is on another level.  She's one of "those women" who could just captivate men and women alike with her beauty, sexiness and talent.  Even as a kid back in the 60s, I somehow found her attractive and not really knowing why yet.

191273__97803.1342532078.1280.1280.jpg?c

Are we still doing post of the week/month etc

IF yes, Munchmemory deserves the award hands down.

Thank you again sir.

• Upvote 1