Mike & Mad Dog on Jets

WowOhWow

58 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

The fellas were discussing the Jets today on Mike's podcast. Francesa gushing about the Jets upgrade in talent. Loves what JD has done. Says they have young talent all over the place and if they get any semblance of QB play and coaching this year they will surprise. 

He was very concerned about Salah and staff.  Said the game planning has been comical. That he's shown himself to be a very "immature" coach.

I don't disagree. I've stated my deep concerns about our DC and I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Salah.

Coaching is such a huge differentiator in the NFL.  I'm concerned our guy might not have it.

Fire Saleh....if we want to win, has to be done.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve heard Mike refer to Saleh as “immature” more than once on his pod and in interviews. Weird choice of words, but Mike also states that he’s never met or talked to Saleh at all. 

Lombardi on his podcast today said Saleh has no business being a head coach. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve heard Mike refer to Saleh as “immature” more than once on his pod and in interviews. Weird choice of words, but Mike also states that he’s never met or talked to Saleh at all. 

Maybe Mike thinks Saleh is immature because he doesn't want to speak to him.

• Haha 1

I have my concerns as well but let’s see how it goes this year.

I will say though that whatever wins we got last year came from our offense and LaFleur showing creativity.

There wasn’t a game where Saleh’s D was the reason for the win or put a signature stamp.

Most Jets HC’s start off hot and fizzle out just as fast. It would be nice to buck the trend.

We have talent. If we don’t look competitive, go after Sean Payton and offer him ownership %.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

The fellas were discussing the Jets today on Mike's podcast. Francesa gushing about the Jets upgrade in talent. Loves what JD has done. Says they have young talent all over the place and if they get any semblance of QB play and coaching this year they will surprise. 

He was very concerned about Salah and staff.  Said the game planning has been comical. That he's shown himself to be a very "immature" coach.

I don't disagree. I've stated my deep concerns about our DC and I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Salah.

Coaching is such a huge differentiator in the NFL.  I'm concerned our guy might not have it.

Immature is not the same as not having it. Immature suggests inexperience is the barrier to success. Not having suggests sucks.

I think it’s the former, not the latter. Maybe we’ll see growth this year.

Coaching absolutely matters.