Wilson at practice warming up

kevinc855

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Teams are terrified of injuries in the preseason.

So some teams have all but eliminated starters playing in the new shortened preseason.

Not a view I agree with, but it's their asses, if they want to coach fearfully, it's their call.

you know one day many years from now one of us on this board is going to get into an argument with some whipper snapper and yell

"oh yeah well back in my day they played FOUR preseasons games"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

"rushed" lmao

Do you see the way this guy is moving without a brace? Looks like no limitations to me, but I'm no doctor.

Sunday will be more than a month removed from his surgery that had a 2-4 week recovery time.

If he's too soft to play in the NFL I'd rather find out sooner than later. It doesn't appear as if there's any reason he shouldn't be playing Sunday to me. I'm pissed off we're going to be watching another episode of Geriatric Joe's farewell tour instead.

It takes longer for the heart to heal than the knee.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

If Zach makes a surprise start this week leading to an upset of the Browns.....most posters on this board will spend more time bitching and moaning about Saleh telling everyone last week that he likely wouldn't play until week 4.

and of course Saleh must be fired for lying to us.

on the flip side if he starts and gets hurt or has a 3-4 INT game then Salah is and idiot who should have waiting 4 weeks. he cant win with this fan base either way.

oh and of course..... he must be fired. 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, doitny said:

and of course Saleh must be fired for lying to us.

on the flip side if he starts and gets hurt or has a 3-4 INT game then Salah is and idiot who should have waiting 4 weeks. he cant win with this fan base either way.

oh and of course..... he must be fired. 

No no no, Saleh has handled this injury situation with great nuance and unparalleled wisdom. You’re witnessing a master of subterfuge at work. Has the league on its heels wondering when he’s going to drop the Zach Bomb on all of us 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

No knee brace. He looks fine. I know the braintrust wants to hold him out, but I will lose respect for that moterlover if he is not pouding the table in Saleh's office insisting that he start on Sunday.

Thank you sir.  I mentioned this in another thread that Saleh last week was hoping that Zach was going to do just that but he didn't hence we are in the position we are in now... :(  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Claymation said:

The doctors gave a timeline, it's their decision on when he will be ready. I don't know if it's this Sunday, the next or the following. But in the end they get paid to do a job and give their recommendation with all of the available information they have. They are the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on this matter.

Ok get off this board with this sane and rational post!!!  :) 

Thank you……

Obviously you are 100% correct here, it is a medical decision and that really is the end of it  

• Upvote 1