Let's Face It Guys, We Already Know....

SoFlaJets

20 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

SoFla walks into a bar.

He sees the sexiest lady in the joint, and walks straight over to her. Without pause, he orders her a drink. 

She bites her lip and says, “mmm, wow, how did you know that’s my favorite?”

The bartender, as if he’s rooting for SoFla, mixes the drink and slides it onto the bar between them.

SoFla reaches out. His hand meeting hers on the edge of the glass.

He swats her hand away, picks up the drink, and throws it into his own face.

As he walks away soaked, he exclaims, “I’m doing you a great service!!!”

OMG, that achieves on so many levels. Well done you furry fiend. 

• Upvote 1

and something I maybe should have done a few times in my life, would have saved me a lot of trouble, but that recklessness did manage to allow me to screw a couple of hundred different girls in the 1970's and 80's. It's all about cost benefit analysis, ya take-a-da-good-witts-da-bad

10 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I don't think people should be ashamed or afraid to feel optimistic. In the same manner , people have the right to be pessimistic.

I'm not saying people should feel ashamed or afraid to feel optimistic.  To be honest, I kind of am about this team too.  I just don't understand how people seem to have jumped head-first onto the Flacco train when he put up almost half of his stats in the final 2 minutes of the game when the Browns were F'ing up left-and-right.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slowmoe57 said:

Jim ya got it all wrong.

The Jets will beat the Bengals go 2-1. All week long the talking heads will be talking about us. Then the following Sunday when all predict us to beat the Mitch  Trubisky led Steelers.

then we get our asses kicked. 

Especially that it's an away game in Pittsburgh, those western Pa. ref crews are BRUTAL to the Jets. I remember the season that they played the Steelers in the playoffs, it was the missed Doug Brien FG game, there was a regular season game in which the Jets were flagged TEN TIMES to once against Pittsburgh, and that was one of those "we have to throw at least one flag or it'll look really bad" and that was  just IN THE FIRST HALF!  Looking at the NFL History site shows that it was a December 12th 2004 game at Heinz Field and Walt Anderson (Jets' nightmare Zebra crew chief) flagged New York 12 times for -84 yards and "his" Steelers just twice for a measly 15 yards. As I most painfully recall the 84 yards is misleading because a few of those 1st half bogus calls took away big chunks of Jets yardage

46 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm not saying people should feel ashamed or afraid to feel optimistic.  To be honest, I kind of am about this team too.  I just don't understand how people seem to have jumped head-first onto the Flacco train when he put up almost half of his stats in the final 2 minutes of the game when the Browns were F'ing up left-and-right.

You mean like when the game was on the line and the Jets absolutely HAD to score? Those are padded stats in your opinion TT2?

This is a really good test for the Jets secondary.  If the secondary can keep Chase in check and the DL contain Mixon, we have a decent chance to compete. The Bengals OL has been a shambles thus far. Again, another good opportunity for our DL pass rushers to make an impact. And that SoFla heat is just brutal. It’ll make your head spin. 

6 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

This is a really good test for the Jets secondary.  If the secondary can keep Chase in check and the DL contain Mixon, we have a decent chance to compete. The Bengals OL has been a shambles thus far. Again, another good opportunity for our DL pass rushers to make an impact. And that SoFla heat is just brutal. It’ll make your head spin. 

Which is  a really big reason as to why we moved from Florida to North Carolina, this place is paradise compared to what has become of Florida oh, I'd say since the summer of 9/11/01. South Florida WAS paradisiacal for the first 15 years we were there, then the hurricanes started hitting it every year and we'd have to try and survive with no power for one time 2 weeks and the next 11 days.

• Upvote 2

@Suck4Sammy @Jets723 @the Claw @Sarge4Tide @Bronx @Thai Jet @Bruce Harper @20andOut @ToonforPrez @kevinc855 @Bungaman @doitny @Jet Blast @Jet Nut @heymangold @RedBeardedSavage @Barry McCockinner

You owe this man an apology. My boy spoke the truth and you killed him for it. 

@SoFlaJets you know the Jets better than most. Absolutely nailed it. Cursed team. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 8

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

@Suck4Sammy @Jets723 @the Claw @Sarge4Tide @Bronx @Thai Jet @Bruce Harper @20andOut @ToonforPrez @kevinc855 @Bungaman @doitny @Jet Blast @Jet Nut @heymangold @RedBeardedSavage @Barry McCockinner

@SoFlaJets you know the Jets better than most. Absolutely nailed it. Cursed team. 

eat my entire ass

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What L is there to hold? That the Jets lost? I guess you can hold it with me.

You come on here and rub in the fact that the Jets lost? On a Jets fan board? Eat my entire ass twice.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

You were ridiculing a guy who told you exactly what was going to happen. He deserved better than such bullsh*t.

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Sorry Michael Caine GIF

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What L is there to hold? That the Jets lost? I guess you can hold it with me.

You come on here and rub in the fact that the Jets lost? On a Jets fan board? Eat my entire ass twice.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

I'm with @Irish Jet on this one.  SoFlaJets is a legend as far as long-time JN posters go and he deserved more respect than he got in this thread.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm with @Irish Jet on this one.  SoFlaJets is a legend as far as long-time JN posters go and he deserved more respect than he got in this thread.  

Irish Jet is dead to me.

IDGAF who SoFlaJetsfan is. You come on JN and make a doom and gloom thread predicting a Jets loss and I'm going to downvote you every single time. You bump the thread and tell me to take an L when the Jets lose you can eat my entire ass every time.

Do you think for one second Irish Jet bumps this thread if the Jets win and tells SoFlaJetsFan to take the L? Nah. He's a tool.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Irish Jet is dead to me.

IDGAF who SoFlaJetsfan is. You come on JN and make a doom and gloom thread predicting a Jets loss and I'm going to downvote you every single time. You bump the thread and tell me to take an L when the Jets lose you can eat my entire ass every time.

Do you think for one second Irish Jet bumps this thread if the Jets win and tells SoFlaJetsFan to take the L? Nah. He's a tool.

Kind of agree with you.   While I hate the Jets and think they suck, I always root for them and think they have a shot to win every week.   

• Haha 1

And the honest truth of it is, I WANTED to be wrong.  That was half the idea of it, I thought that maybe if I came out and said it, the opposite would happen.  I felt so good after last weeks win, I even recorded Greenie's Show so I could see the man happily discussing it.  But in my heart, I knew, I know this team.

So now (until while running for his life behind an inept O Line, he goes down hurt again-another sure bet-sorry guys) it's now or never time for Zach Wilson. The whole season now rests on his shoulders because Herm , I mean Saleh said that we're gonna try to get Curtis his 1000 yards, wait he didn't say that, but it's the same exact mentality, playing the games for one players benefit-in this case to see whether or not Zach Wilson is the Jets future or not.

Now I predict the annual "Who Should We Take With a Top 5 Pick in the Upcoming Draft" threads will be starting up right around Halloween this year. The only thing I have left as far as wishes go is that somehow, someway Woody Johnson sells the New York Jets to some sucker...Err business man or conglomerate and that these people better understand what kind of commitment it takes to BE an NFL owner.

'

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Irish Jet is dead to me.

Go back to jets Insider Barry you obviously don't get it

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Irish Jet is dead to me.

I'm not disagreeing with you that the thread itself deserved some neg reps at the time.  I posted earlier in the week how there was a lot to get excited about regarding this team even if the team lost, so I didn't see things in a doom & gloom matter at the time.

Now?  Burn it all down.  lol.  @SoFlaJets is a prophet.

18 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

How dare you???

I said "They also had "ZERO" chance of beating Cleveland towards the end of the game. Never say never!"

Let me get this straight...you are calling me out for NOT being negative??? What is wrong with you???

You are one of the most negative posters in this forum. I rarely give anyone a thumbs down, but you desrve this one.