<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Jets Offense had a pretty good half. They could have done better, but I'm not too disappointed.

The Jets D played badly, but that looks due to playcalling. They made some game-changing plays (See the 2 Sauce turnovers)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

I disagree. Both offenses are executing. Both defenses are just being schooled at the moment. Especially the Jets defense.

Zach is playing well against the blitz.

He’s not. Dolphins busted a coverage on Breece. Other than that, he’s been bad. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

The D looks confused way too often.  You’re up 19-7 YOU should be aggressive and dictating the flow of the game.  Send some exotic blitzes at this kid that he has never seen before.

Instead they’re back on their heels and just reacting with their coach playing scared WITH A 12 POINT LEAD and holding his b*lls while this Mostert is ripping off uncontested runs and giving way too much cushion all the way down the field.

On defense you’re getting a few good individual efforts but the whole is less than the sum of its parts and that’s coaching.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, DonCorleone said:

Ulbrich is absolute trash, but the officiating has been atrocious.

The D line isn't  doing their job. That's why I hate D linemen, especially DT because if they play like trash or decide to take plays off, everyone else on the defense including the DC gets the blame except for them.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

Ulbrich is absolute trash, but the officiating has been atrocious.

Yup.  You know LeFluer got off to a bad start but at least he will make adjustments.  Saleh and Ulbrich are so damn stubborn that they will never consider adjustments 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

I have no faith in our D coordinator.  

And I thought our D-Line was supposed to be a strength. No pressure and run D isn’t strong.

so disappointing 

D line is the key word. Simply expensive trash like a Picasso painting