Zach Wilson: “I’ve learned from my mistakes”

Mario

26 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

This forum is a clown show. 

You came back from a 9-year JN hiatus to tell us we all suck? 

In fact, based on your post history here, basically half of them are you whining about Jets fans and how you're gonna leave the board, yet you have the audacity to call US miserable:

On 11/1/2022 at 3:18 AM, JETS SB said:

Honestly have never seen a fan base of a 5-3 team panic to the extreme of the miserable Jets "fans" in this forum. Its honestly embarrassing. Not sure why I came back to this forum, after staying away for many years, due to the constant negativity of all of the professionals who know how to coach., GM, and make crucial decisions for a team. We finally have a good season and you people are miserable human beings. My last post in this pathetic forum. Jetsfan80 and all the rest of you, go on living your pathetic, negative lives. So many good things about this season. Gonna enjoy it with my family. Great thing about kids, they just cheer for their players and when they dont do well, they still love their team and their players. They dont give up 8 games into a 5-3 season.. But again,. you all go on and be pathetic. Its what you do.

On 10/26/2022 at 3:52 PM, JETS SB said:

Yup. The team is 5-2 with one of their best starts in a long time, we are winning with a formula that all of us know, works, if you have the defense and a QB that doesn’t make mistakes and buys in. Yet the same guys, in every thread in this forum, are miserable, hate everything, especially our QB, and all they have to contribute, are jokes and one liners, that weren’t funny, the first 10 times they used them. I think asking for positive vibes only for our QB, gives you an idea about what I am about. Zach bought in to winning and has completely reversed his turnover issues from last year and has carried the team, when they needed him, in the 4th quarter. Maybe one year, the Jets “fans” here, will buy in as well. 

On 10/26/2022 at 12:24 AM, JETS SB said:

You know what’s funny. Most in this forum think they are funny, while very few are. They are just miserable middle aged men who have very little in their life to be happy about and making the same comments over and over again from other threads, hoping someone laughs so they can feel good about themselves. I guess being a Jets fan does that to you. Makes you miserable. And when we finally have a good season, you have no idea how to escape your own personal hell. 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:34 PM, JETS SB said:

Figured I would get a bunch of dumb responses. Not shocking from this group. But whatever. Figured I would add Zach is #1 in the NFL in 4th quarter pass completion % at 85.7% in 2022. 

On 4/26/2013 at 2:42 AM, JETS SB said:

I am trying to figure out exactly what "offensive" player the Jets were supposed to pick in this first round. You all seem to know so much about drafting and who appears to be better picks than what they chose, but none of you are making an suggestions... 

On 4/27/2012 at 8:50 PM, JETS SB said:

I have listened to some of the Jets draft bashers saying that the Jets don't know what they are doing in the draft.... In my opinion, if you are saying this, you are living in the past... for every Vernon Gholston, there has been the Dustin Keller, David Harris, and Darrell Revis. I copy and pasted a post regarding the Jets draft history from 2005 to 2009... I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but it goes to show that some of you need to give the Jets a chance with some of their picks. Tanne drafted 4 of these 5 years. Hill was a risk, but HUGE upside. List the best right tackles in the league and you will see more than 50% are drafted 4th round or later or not even drafted. That can be said of only a small portion of wide receivers. Wake up and see that maybe Tanne might know what he is doing.

On 3/26/2012 at 10:51 AM, JETS SB said:

Hey everyone.. I know I am not a guy who comments a lot in this forum, though I read it every day. I need to chime in regarding my opinion of this whole thing... I think people are completely under-estimating the Jets fans. What you have already seen in the media and from many Jets "fans" is a lot of negativty regarding the Tebow acquisition. 

Amazing considering the future was so bright according to you way back in 2013!  You really showed us, huh.  

On 4/27/2013 at 7:03 PM, JETS SB said:

I joined these message boards to share my passion for the Jets with fellow fans. Now, I expected negativity.. especially with the team's performance over the past few years, but OH MY GOD... You people are miserable.

I am looking forward to some new faces with the Jets this season. A young QB who has some potential and some good additions to our defense. And, most of all, Mark Sanchez will be gone and we can at least have some hope for the future.. and if we finish 2-14... Maybe we are talking Johnny Football or J Clowney next year...

I guess being miserable is part of being a Jets fan, for some people. For me, the Jets are an escape from the rest of my hectic life, not part of it.

Good luck all! This will be my last post.

(carry on being miserable)

I suppose we'll be seeing your last last LAST post on JN very soon.  Only to come back like the Rolling Stones all over again...

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No he didn't mean learning from THOSE mistakes.  I think he means when he turns from the defense and runs in circles he's gonna add a pirouette.  

I think the mambo would be a nice touch to incorporate. 

Must watch all way thru video. I'm telling ya some of these moves would pay off for Zach while he's evading those monsters. Yepppppaaaa!

• Haha 1

I can’t explain how sick I am of having incompetent QB play. At what point do we get this sh*t right? How is it even remotely possible to go this long without a top tier QB? 

Wilson’s 2nd and 3rd interception are inexcusable. It just doesn’t make sense to me. I’m sick of it. 

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You came back from a 9-year JN hiatus to tell us we all suck? 

In fact, based on your post history here, basically half of them are you whining about Jets fans and how you're gonna leave the board, yet you have the audacity to call US miserable:

Amazing considering the future was so bright according to you way back in 2013!  You really showed us, huh.  

I suppose we'll be seeing your last last LAST post on JN very soon.  Only to come back like the Rolling Stones all over again...

to each his own but man this is pathetic