<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

6 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Mims was in the dog house for a year or two; pretty sure they aren't just giving him plays could he cried...

Was thinking of how funny/surprising it’d be if they used him in a key situation. Nobody would see it coming.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes, that drive was all QB.

Ha, I need to stop posting while I'm multi-tasking, that post barely made sense to me, and I know what I was trying to say!

But happy to see Zach put together a drive. We only need 3-4 more of those this game!

What did you watch ? 5 feet over his head yet BOTH hands on the ball and first pass basically went str8 thru his hands. This from a WR who gotten more praise on this board as the next coming of Jerry Rice lol .. Hell last week he got praise for making a catch out of bounds .

Are you actually blaming Mims on those two passes?  One was thrown almost 5 feet over his ead, the other one he lead him just a bit too far; I don't know how you even call that a drop.   If Zach can manage a least one semi accurate pass to Mims that would just awesome. 

Sent from my SM-G996U using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Remember when your 23 y/o QB played a flawless first half against the #1 defense in the NFL and all you can talk about if a pass that was a bit high? Good times ?

Yes, a pass that actually went through the meat of both hands.  

Would have a been a nice catch - but not a special one.  NFL WR's make that catch all the time.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hard not to be happy with what Saleh has put together here. Best team in the AFC and the Jets are plagued by injuries coming off a tough loss. He's counting on the fact that it's a home game and keeping things tight. 

It's easy to bitch about Diggs but he's the best WR in the league this year. Nobody has been able to stop him and it's unreasonable to think a rookie will be able to.

The coaching staff has done a nice job this year - period!  They haven't won every game so they'll get criticism, but they are meeting and exceeding expectations heading into the season.