Breaking: Antonio Brown, Police Are Reportedly In Standoff

jetsons

45 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Agreed, but what fun is it to let everyone here know that? It’s way better getting them amped up and watching them clutch their pearls.

Who am I to stand in the way of a good Antonio Brown effigy burning?

Have at it, I say.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Family disputes like this are a mess. Men have no chance in family court.

Brown probably owns the house, but now she’ll get an order of protection, he’ll spend the night in jail, and she’ll stay there who knows how long living scot free.

Thumbs up for knowing it's "scot" rather than "scott" (though I think it's "scot-free" with a hyphen).

4 hours ago, JetPotato said:

It was funny for like a minute a few years ago, but now it's just really sad. It's been obvious for quite a long time now that this guy needs serious help. I know his personality can offend pretty much everyone around him, but for the league, or a team, or some teammates to not just say, "hey time out, we need you to seek treatment, how can we help?" is kinda awful. It was only a matter of time, so thankfully it was just a shoe. Maybe this event is the start of something for him.

Said it before, and I will say it again: he has NEVER been the same since that cheap shot by Burfict.

• Upvote 3

Brown probably owns the house, but now she’ll get an order of protection, he’ll spend the night in jail, and she’ll stay there who knows how long living scot free.
I agree with you 100%. Men get sh1tted on in family court....but you are gonna get a lot of..

"AB is crazy so therefore nothing else matters and it's his fault"

While he is bat sh1t crazy, if he was trying to get her the hell out and she wouldn't leave......well.... I been there before. It never ends well for the guy even if all he wanted was for her to LEAVE. I remember once trying to break up with a woman and trying to get her the hell out of my car and she refused to get out. Eventually, I had to walk around to her side and practically drag her out.

An hour later she and her mother showed up at my job saying the neighbors saw the confrontation and the mother demanded that I never see the daughter again. I could not stop laughing while explaining that is EXACTLY what I wanted.

Things aren't always as they "MAY" appear...even with crazy azz AB.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Because if anyone’s earned the benefit of the doubt it’s Antonio Brown.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

As easy as it is to mock AB's actions, I think he has CTE.

https://concussionfoundation.org/news/blog/on-the-question-of-antonio-brown-and-cte

And maybe he hates his significant other too... We have all been in heated arguments with our significant other... This is just high profile because he is a millionaire and she escalated the situation by saying he has guns. 

23 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Went through a military police academy many years ago and couldn't believe what they were telling us about response to a domestic dispute.  There was one rule and one rule only...make the man leave the house.  Circumstances and context were meaningless.  I asked the instructor if we kick the guy out of the house if the wife bashed him over the head with a frying pan in his sleep and he called the police.  "Yes.  The man always leaves.  Find a hotel".

Very eye opening.

That being said...AB probably meets his end in an incident like this.  He's out of his mind.

• Sympathy 1