<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

8 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

It's more clear than ever ... ZW was the scapegoat hiding Saleh's bff from being exposed. Hope we get an OC capable of developing a QB in 2023.

ZW still is suspect but your point is well taken.   Saleh ttreats  the Jets like his opportunity to employ friends.  The hiring process of the Jets is totally a joke.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

No 

McDaniel sent his FG unit to attempt a 59 yd FG(red flag), instead of looking at the personnel, Saleh sends the Punt unit on.....that's what made him burn the TO 

Then McDaniel proceeds to convert the 4th down on the ground anyways 

Aha i see

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

<Joe Flacco gets killed playing behind the Jets third-team OL>

Jets Fans: Clearly, Zach Wilson is good

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

My impression was that you were basically saying that ZW took the majority of the blame but didn't deserve it.

Coaching matters.   The Jets coaches suck baboon nuts.  It’s worth seeing how Zach looks with good coaches.  

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, I would be 100% on board with a house-cleaning, but the idea some are suggesting of keeping JD and firing the coaches would be the dumbest thing possible.  They either all go this year, or all go next year (short of them all suddenly figuring out how to do their jobs).

None of the big name HCs are coming here without the GM of their choice anyway. 

• Upvote 1

So I was very worried all year that Ruckert was going to be a miss due to his lack of PT.

Then I see what he does today from a blocking standpoint and don’t understand how MLF, who had came from a world with Juszcyk, couldn’t figure out how to involve him more as a Hback/FB Swiss Army knife.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1