Saleh Press Conference 9/12

Dunnie

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I get it. Saleh has to do his job. We're all deflated, as are they, but someone has to pick the team up. 

It was encouraging that after the worst possible start, the team rallied and won - Wilson's TD catch, Breece healed freakishly fast, the whole D (outside of you, Sauce - lucked out with that OPI call), and the Xavier Gipson walk-off.

6 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

This is the same coach who kept telling everyone in 2021 and 2022 that Zach was gradually getting better and better and that everyone will be amazed when "everything comes together."

In actuality, Zach Wilson fumbled and bumbled his way through both years and his confidence withered into nothingness, under an offensive coordinator who was a complete failure. And all that happened right under Saleh's nose.

Nothing Saleh says can be viewed as credible. 

What would you expect a coach to say? This guy sucks but I'm going to keep playing him because my boss said I have to? Guy would be fired at the end of the press conference.

• Upvote 2

I think you guys can kill the Phillip Rivers (or whoever) dreams
saleh just committed to Zach as strongly as he ever has.
this is either going to be a train wreck or an “us against the world” playoff push. 
I hope we can come together as a fan base and support this team Zach and all.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1