So. Let me get this straight. You lock a topic that is overwhelmingly reviewed positive by the forum, for making a general statement about certain types of Jets fans. There was no attack on anyone specifically and it appears many liked the article and the statement.

Yet, we can have pages and pages of attacks on specific Jets players, coaches, their families(!), fans of other teams, etc and the language used is not only offensive but often times as vulgar as one can get regarding another human being including attacks on women. 

I have tried to stand up for some of these players and other being attacked and I am attacked. Who gets banned? Me. Who gets topics locked? Me. 

Makes total sense. Good news is, 6 months or so, and you will not have to worry about me anymore. I am sure I will still be attacked post mortem.  I am sure my brother will check in and let y’all know, so you can have a party.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 3
  • More Ugh 2

3 hours ago, JETS SB said:

So. Let me get this straight. You lock a topic that is overwhelmingly reviewed positive by the forum, for making a general statement about certain types of Jets fans. There was no attack on anyone specifically and it appears many liked the article and the statement.

Yet, we can have pages and pages of attacks on specific Jets players, coaches, their families(!), fans of other teams, etc and the language used is not only offensive but often times as vulgar as one can get regarding another human being including attacks on women. 

I have tried to stand up for some of these players and other being attacked and I am attacked. Who gets banned? Me. Who gets topics locked? Me. 

Makes total sense. Good news is, 6 months or so, and you will not have to worry about me anymore. I am sure I will still be attacked post mortem.  I am sure my brother will check in and let y’all know, so you can have a party.  

i didn't see the thread so not sure what reason they had to lock it but as far as the players go, as public figures and not being members of this forum (at least not directly known to be here, maybe some are but incognito) they are kinda open to being attacked like any other public figure. that said, in regards to the rest of your post whatever is going on with you i wish you luck with it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LSJF said:

There are simple rules here, unless it’s a Zach bashing thread, it shouldn’t be posted… A Zach bashing thread allows certain posters to up their post counts to the mega thousands, all while saying the same thing a million times… it makes them feel good

Not sure what the deleted thread was about, but to be fair, Zack has earned and deserves every single thread that bashes him and like it or not, he has become the latest and greatest poster boy for 50+ years of Jets ineptness. Also, we root for a team that has been a dumpster fire for decades. Discussing wins and good play / coaching is a foreign practice to us. Our negativity genes have generationally mutated and doesn't allow for such things. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, LSJF said:

There are simple rules here, unless it’s a Zach bashing thread, it shouldn’t be posted… A Zach bashing thread allows certain posters to up their post counts to the mega thousands, all while saying the same thing a million times… it makes them feel good

I can’t shake the sense this post is directed at me.  

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tough spot for the mods in a morbidly fascinating way.  Poor guy says he’s got 6 months to live.  He’s already had a 1-month banning prior.  How long do you ban the guy next time if/when he crosses the line again?  

Depends if you’re betting the under or over?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

You called Jets fans little bitches.

I asked you nicely to avoid personal attacks and I left the thread open. Nothing to see here.

You whined and acted like a little bitch and I locked the thread.

This thread, more of the same.

Seriously you called Jets fans bitches. I said let's avoid personal attacks and this is the hill you want to spend your time on.

None of this happened when I was a Mod. Just sayin...............

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Makes total sense. Good news is, 6 months or so, and you will not have to worry about me anymore. 

Have you thought of doing extended fasting, mushroom teas, etc? Don't give up without trying all natural and alternative medicines!