### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

23 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Interesting choice considering Ekeler’s injury history

If you've been paying attention the last few weeks, you'd have noticed that teams are attacking our LBs more and more with RB and TE passes. I don't expect them to run up the middle much at all, tbh. I think Herbert throws the ball 50 times, but many of those targets are at the LOS to get Eckeler the ball is space - a Pats-style supplementation of the run game from the Welker/Edelman/Faulk years.

44 minutes ago, hawk said:

Can anyone tell me if you can watch the game using NFL Plus on Roku TV?

I have been watching games on NFL Plus each week on my phone, and want to watch it on the big screen, and trying to figure out how.  

TIA!

Go to add channels in the Roku menu and search for NFL Plus. If they have it available download it, open the app and login with your account.

If they don't have it then might be able to cast from your phone to the tv. Usually a button that looks like this:

button.png

Cobb and Brownlee inactive. Means Gipson and Taylor will be involved. I see Gipson and Charles  involved in all of the special teams. Taylor might be the #3 with Gipson as gadget. 

Hopefully gonna be a loud crowd tonight, especially if we play from ahead. Aaron dropping back throwing early, had people here buzzing. Haven’t seen the video but heard he looked like a guy closing in on being ready to play. 

10 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Go to add channels in the Roku menu and search for NFL Plus. If they have it available download it, open the app and login with your account.

If they don't have it then might be able to cast from your phone to the tv. Usually a button that looks like this:

button.png

Thank you.   I have the NFL app on, but not sure if the game will broadcast on the TV.  

I read it will, but we will see.

Can not cast nfl plus

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you've been paying attention the last few weeks, you'd have noticed that teams are attacking our LBs more and more with RB and TE passes. I don't expect them to run up the middle much at all, tbh. I think Herbert throws the ball 50 times, but many of those targets are at the LOS to get Eckeler the ball is space - a Pats-style supplementation of the run game from the Welker/Edelman/Faulk years.

Thats the way to attack a 4-2-5 bee swarm defense.  Get big pass catchers into the second level of the defense.  RB's and TE's.  The Jets LB's are fast, but lack leverage. 

If you want to crush the Jets offense, run double A gap blitz and run line stunts into the A and B gaps. 

If you have the manpower, run lead block power runs up the gut.