****OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Terrible play call. 

Boyle executed the play as designed.

This will be pointed to to say boule is bad but he literally knows the system so well that he does what the play is. 

That is playcallig 💯 . No awareness of the reality. In what world what that going to work in? None. God its hard to watch this crap hackett does. He is ass.

With out a QB there to audible common sense hackers poor situational awareness put the ball in danger every play

Just now, LockeJET said:

I don’t think there’s a more poorly run franchise in all of sports. If Trevor is not in next series, we should literally fire Saleh right after this game.

It's not gonna happen. Siemian won't play, and Salad won't be fired. 

Runnin' it back for Arodge!

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I love Vilma the Jet but Vilma the color analyst is among the worst I’ve ever listened to.

He's terrible. Seems to know less about the game and both teams than I do - and he actually gets paid to study this stuff.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Siemien is not as good as boyle in this system is the thought. But the system blows, so you have what we have where. Crap.

Siemien comes in , he is capable of throwing better down field but this system he does not know and would not understand why he needs to throw the the line of scrimmage every play.

What system?

Why are people acting surprised or outraged?

- This offense is a stink fest and it was not all zach wilson, obvious.

- Siemian was the better QB the second he as signed and Boyle does not belong in the league, you would be hard pressed to find a NFL player with a worse resume ever at QB than Tim Boyle., obvious

- The Jets coaching staff and front office insist on playing worse players all the time, obvious.

• Upvote 4