***The OFFICIAL Jets v Texans Battle of the 2nd Overall Pick QBs Thread****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jet fans told me zach was letting it rip today and was going to throw for 300 yards and 3 tds.

How is that going?

Hahahahahahaha.

Who said that? All I've seen is "I'll eat my hat and my sock if he throws 300+ 3+

6 minutes ago, Bugg said:

"NCIS : Sydney" the US Navy has so many resources it can have a unit investigate crimes in a country halfway across the earth. Is there that much crime in Australia that falls within their jurisdiction? I want to cut the Pentagon budget 50% today and audit everything. Or CBS, TV for smoothbrains. 

They would only have jurisdiction for crimes actually occurring on ships or if the Aussie Government has leased or ceded property to the US Navy. Last I knew, there are no large US Military installations or bases in Oz like in Japan, Germany, etc. 

Stupid concept for morons to watch.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The term "back shoulder" annoys me. When did some broadcaster coin that term for a pass? About 5-10 years ago? I don't know why, it's just another stupid football idiom that bothers my OCD.

Me too.  It’s a prayer for a PI call so that if it’s not caught that’s the second option when the receiver tries to come back and the position of the corner blocks him.  Defender should have right to his position on the field there but it’s not called that way especially if he’s not looking back at the ball.