******Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread******

joewilly12

33 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Want to see the young guys play.   Also would love a penalty free game.

Penalties, like dumb coaching, is a NY Jets trademark. Expect lots of that. But hopefully talent can overcome these handicaps once again.

Reborn rifle armed qb Zach Wilson won’t see soft zone coverage today. Let’s see how our brilliant OC Nate Hackett and innovative coach Saleh have game planned against the non stop run blitzes and pass blitzes which will be coming young Zach’s way.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I haven’t done one of these in years …. I figured why not? This team is like my life a mess but like me resilient….many are hoping we lose for the draft pick I can’t do that. 

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS 

Your courage and leadership are needed now more than ever. Our coaching staff has balls and brains like raisins. Your testicular fortitude needs to be injected into our soft staff.

On behalf of everyone here at JN I would personally like to thank you. 

Sincerely,

BP®️©️™️

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:

Until we are mathematically out…
We are not mathematically out…
LETS GO JETS!!!!!

To quote Han Solo "Never Tell You The Odds"?  Because I think the odds of us making the postseason are higher than the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field in the Millenium Falcon.

Good luck to our Jets, primarily for an injury-free game since long-term health of many players matters alot more than a Win or Loss today.

Good luck to Zach, while I won't be fooled by a continued ongoing Sam Darnold-like late season 6-2 trash time run by Zach, I still wish him well.

Good luck to Jets Fans, hope we see an enjoyable game, we certainly deserve it after another year of failure.

And finally, good luck to all the bad teams with more losses, I'd still like to draft as high as possible without rooting for an outright tank-job.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I think one of the keys to the Jets ineffective offense has been poor field position on many drives. When you start inside the 5 often it usually means a 3 and out at least for this team and poor field position throughout much of the game. It's an overlooked factor. And when you have inconsistent play by the QB and others esp the Oline it can lead to lack of scoring and giving the opponent a better chance to score because they start a drive in a better place. I think bad weather could help the Jets and keep things closer today but I doubt they can contain Hill. And Mostert has always killed the Jets. Hope I'm wrong but Fins 27 Jets 16. 

7 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Last game in a Jets uniform for Zach.  He’s going to be pumped up. 

As much as i hate writing this i do think that if wilson plays decent the next 4 games he’s still here.  It’s going to be brutal getting a decent backup qb and if wilson fits the bill for another year it could be the easiest solution.  

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Weather is not a factor.  The sun is peeking out and its not too windy.

Pretty windy between Sarasota and Naples.   Wife is driving our SUV, I am in passenger seat, it is pushing the vehicle quite a bit.   Drizzle of rain.

Obviously, the stadium is on the other side of the state and a few hours from where I am now.