****OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY FLACCO V SALEH THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Aaron Rodgers does not make this team a success next year. There's far too many holes on this team. Woody should just clean house and start fresh with a new GM and a new head coach, and if Rodgers doesn't like it, he can get the Russell Wilson treatment.

YES!

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It is legitimately the biggest problem the organization has.

I don't think Douglas is as bad as his record shows. Saleh can't be this bad.

The Woody influence isn't helping.

What does he need to discuss with them every day?

Bored billionaire problems.

He wouldn’t let Douglas sign another QB when Rodgers went down, and that led to a cascade of issues that infected everything else. Even when they traded for Rodgers, the story of the summer (pushed internally) was *STILL* “we believe in Zach and can’t wait to get him back on the field in two years,” that was Woody Johnson. That was the concession to that wrinkled old unemployable dumbass. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Aaron Rodgers does not make this team a success next year. There's far too many holes on this team. Woody should just clean house and start fresh with a new GM and a new head coach, and if Rodgers doesn't like it, he can get the Russell Wilson treatment.

Agreed , I said a few weeks ago they should fire everyone , draft one of the QBs and move on . If Rodgers wants to stick around fine …if not …bye . 

1 minute ago, Aussie Jet said:

Sir can you point me to a football team with no holes thx

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

He wouldn’t let Douglas sign another QB when Rodgers went down, and that led to a cascade of issues that infected everything else. Even when they traded for Rodgers, the story of the summer (pushed internally) was *STILL* “we believe in Zach and can’t wait to get him back on the field in two years,” that was Woody Johnson. That was the concession to that wrinkled old unemployable dumbass. 

I wish I could say this was wrong..I can't.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Becton sucks but Wilson’s ongoing presence and influence has hindered this team more than any draft pick i can remember.  

2 minutes ago, cat999 said:

Yeah, this game is clearly the fault of the Wilson clan

Do you see that tall, older gentleman that is throwing all over the Jets Defense? Yeah, the bearded guy with 3 TDs? Guess why he's dressed in white and orange tonight instead of green...

• Upvote 3