Aaron Rodgers Sucks

6 minutes ago, Viermoo said:

This has to be one of the dumbest posts this site has ever seen. Rodgers, one of the top five QBs of all time, is “beyond, beyond” washed up because he got hurt or because he’s opinionated?

Mindless drivel.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He's now out of the top 3 in Green Bay.  

Marchand simply jumping on the bandwagon against Aaron hoping for some acknowledgement or time on Espn. Sports media today has created a dynamic where the writers think they are the "stars".

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, Viermoo said:

This has to be one of the dumbest posts this site has ever seen. Rodgers, one of the top five QBs of all time, is “beyond, beyond” washed up because he got hurt or because he’s opinionated?

Mindless drivel.

35 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

This is 1000% true. Also he is beyond, beyond washed up, especially now.

What a dumb post

8 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

How?  

I don't care what his politics are.  I care that he's a grating hypocrite who's creating the very distractions he claims to be against (and this is how it's always been).  

With the lack of attention span in this country no one is going to remember this in mini camp let alone regular season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

From a pure football point of view he's done and everyone knows it but us 

What he used to do 4, 7 or 10 years ago isn't relevant 

He's old gunshy and done

And when it's all tallied up he will go down as the worst trade in franchise history 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2

How?  
I don't care what his politics are.  I care that he's a grating hypocrite who's creating the very distractions he claims to be against (and this is how it's always been).  

People are letting their personal opinions about his personality get in the way of facts. He won an mvp 2 seasons ago.
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Wit said:

People are letting their personal opinions about his personality get in the way of facts. He won an mvp 2 seasons ago.

That's great.  As I said earlier, once he makes a first down for the Jets in 2024, I'll be ready to get on board with him.  But because right now the trade looks like it's fast tracking to disasterville, forgive me if Aaron's media spots don't entertain me.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

A lot of what Rodgers says is silly but not sure why anyone conflates that with him as a QB.  I love the hate he's getting - people are going to make him angry enough to win a 5th MVP. 

You don't truly believe that right? This was satirical correct? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wit said:

That's why Green Bay got rid of him a year later than they should have. 

• Upvote 2