Aaron Rodgers Sucks

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

The Packers organization is actually well respected around the league and by the National media.  Rodgers went on national TV and lied his ass off about them.

And you are the one person outside of the Packers organization that knows exactly what took place between Rodgers and the Packers?  Impressive.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

AR at 60% of his prime would do great with a great defense. The problem is OL and weapons. I’m not too worried about him because the OL/weapons issue, that has plagued this franchise forever, will severely undermine any QB. 

Sad part is the OL and weapons were an issue before Aaron Rodgers and were ignored.  As if Darnold or ZW wouldn’t have benefited from the help.  6 years of what ifs

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Another reason to never, ever watch espn.  But now this ban should extend to abc and Disney since they are all one. No doubt little jimmy kimmel has a huge hand in all this anti Rodgers backlash.  It’s almost as if Kimmel was indeed on the Lolita express and trying to shout it all down.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, OMA said:

Marchand simply jumping on the bandwagon against Aaron hoping for some acknowledgement or time on Espn. Sports media today has created a dynamic where the writers think they are the "stars".

Exactly spot on! Graziano is a tool!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

54 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

And you are the one person outside of the Packers organization that knows exactly what took place between Rodgers and the Packers?  Impressive.

I think it's reasonable based on history to believe Gutekunst is credible and Rodgers isn't.  

its also obvious moving on from Rodgers was a brilliant move.   While Rodgers decision to come to the Jets tied in neatly to finding the only team slap dick enough to give him control.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Serious question for those who consider rodgers to be an a-hole - why?

because he has opinions? and openly voices them?

because his opinions differ from yours or the media outlet stating he is an a-hole?

I would love to hear tangable reasons why and to be fair the one I could somewhat see was him being coy and yes you could say deceitful regarding covid shots. Not that I care one way or anothere and please if anyone is going to respond dont go down the covid road - but I could understand that case because there was a rule in the nfl at the time and he was deceitful in his response therefore breaking that rule.

So other than that - educate me - why the label?  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

Is Rodgers annoying?  Yes, but easy enough to ignore.

All the complaining about Rodgers is worse though.  It's harder to ignore because it's everywhere. 

Just ignore the fool and hope he stays healthy next year because he's a great QB.

It could be worse.  They could be throwing Met Life field turf at him instead of mud. 

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Serious question for those who consider rodgers to be an a-hole - why?

because he has opinions? and openly voices them?

because his opinions differ from yours or the media outlet stating he is an a-hole?

I would love to hear tangable reasons why and to be fair the one I could somewhat see was him being coy and yes you could say deceitful regarding covid shots. Not that I care one way or anothere and please if anyone is going to respond dont go down the covid road - but I could understand that case because there was a rule in the nfl at the time and he was deceitful in his response therefore breaking that rule.

So other than that - educate me - why the label?  

Its simple.  Im a Jets fan.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

From a pure football point of view he's done and everyone knows it but us 

What he used to do 4, 7 or 10 years ago isn't relevant 

He's old gunshy and done

And when it's all tallied up he will go down as the worst trade in franchise history 

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Simms was saying this all season long during rodgers last season in GB.

And seriously judging by the like / dislike ratio on the OP, Dan is likely 100% correct when it comes to rodgers being washed. (We already know all the narcissist stuff is true)

Seriously anything that the majority around here agree upon, always and I mean always, bet the opposite

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

I think it's reasonable based on history to believe Gutekunst is credible and Rodgers isn't.  

its also obvious moving on from Rodgers was a brilliant move.   While Rodgers decision to come to the Jets tied in neatly to finding the only team slap dick enough to give him control.

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

The truth is not welcomed here 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

The 2024 Jets is going to be a total sh*t show. I think it’s going to be peak Jets, It has the possibility of being biggest Jets disaster in my 42 years of fandom. 

Well damn...  now I may buy PSLs again.  Sounds fun.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, bitonti said:

From a pure football point of view he's done and everyone knows it but us 

What he used to do 4, 7 or 10 years ago isn't relevant 

He's old gunshy and done

And when it's all tallied up he will go down as the worst trade in franchise history 

And you know this how? From watching him take 4 snaps? This is a silly statement

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, OMA said:

Marchand simply jumping on the bandwagon against Aaron hoping for some acknowledgement or time on Espn. Sports media today has created a dynamic where the writers think they are the "stars".

Marchand probably thinks he has a brand that he needs to protect.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

You know he's on top of that!  He's definitely "up to date" on his boosters.

i heard he was getting boosted when Rodgers came up on Pat's show today....had to leave mid shot to go make sure it was real.

• Haha 2