Sounds like Belichick is headed to Atlanta

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

Best food and food prices at any stadium in the NFL.

Genuinely cares about the players.   There's a great clip, he introduces himself to a player, tells him how he remembers his Dad (Joe Horn I think).  It is so obvious he remembers this player from his team 15+ years ago, and taking the time in warmups to go out of his way to introduce himself to a kid on the other team.

When they blew that Super Bowl a few years back, the other owners, almost to man, genuinely felt horrible for him. That tells you pretty much how highly he is liked and respected in this league.

• Upvote 4

would be a great move for all that involved

if Atlanta gets a qb they will be dangerous-they have lots of good skill players-with a good qb they have VERY good players on offense minus the QB and a very solid D

Make it happen Tanny...

18 minutes ago, kmnj said:

would be a great move for all that involved

if Atlanta gets a qb they will be dangerous-they have lots of good skill players-with a good qb they have VERY good players on offense minus the QB and a very solid D

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I suppose they will be in the Russel Wilson, Kirk Cousins, Jimmy G, etc. market. They have no QB... but if they could get one, that division is terrible enough that they could win some ballgames

I kind of feel like Kirk Cousins would be the guy and with the offensive talent they have on the team....that could be a pretty dangerous offense.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

That division is wide open with mediocre qbs. Falcons can hire belicheck and go get Kirk cousins and sleep walk to 10 wins. Belicheck basically invented the RBBC and they have two very good backs on that team. Bill needs to rack up wins, Atlanta is stacked with offensive talent, the defense is very solid, and the rest of the division is mediocre. This always made the most sense to me. There may be better teams to coach for but that situation is as good as you can ask for if you’re bill.

Throw in Josh McDaniels as his OC and Matt Patricia who will most likely be let go by Philly as his DC, Scott Pioli as his assistant GM he'll have his crew with him.

Interesting move.

I've always identified the Falcons with a very loose, easy going, fun culture.   Dating back to the Deion days, they always seemed like an organization that may not have won, but certainly had fun trying.

That will change immediately with Bellicheat.

10 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Interesting move.

I've always identified the Falcons with a very loose, easy going, fun culture.   Dating back to the Deion days, they always seemed like an organization that may not have won, but certainly had fun trying.

That will change immediately with Bellicheat.

Are you saying the change will be more winning or less fun ?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Chargers would seem to be a much better opportunity for him, or any coach, especially an older one that may not have the time and patience to develop a quarterback. 

They never were going to pay what he is asking for.