Saleh/JD Do what they do best....say how great WE WILL BE!

Fool me once shame on the Jets front office.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me every year? (what the hell is wrong with me?)

I'm so done with the hype - remember when we were taking receipts and we were all gas and no breaks?

Saleh shouldn't be here with the depth of quality Head Coaches available.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Jets propaganda Dept out to an early start led by propaganda minister Eric Allen. 

I could swear I heard these exact interviews in 2023. Sorry I'm so down on these guys till I see a winning 2024. 

Maybe do this after Free Agency and the Draft. Right now I don't want to hear it

I'm not much up on the GM prospects out there, so I'm guessing after the SH!tshow that will be 2024, we have our eyes wide open for someone with some skills, and who knows how to identify a coach that will be able to right the ship.

Jets propaganda Dept out to an early start led by propaganda minister Eric Allen. 
I could swear I heard these exact interviews in 2023. Sorry I'm so down on these guys till I see a winning 2024. 

Pretzel logic.
79c27b07fb21a8e1edb006634ca13621.jpg
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

At 18:22, Propaganda Minister Eric Allen asks this hardball question to JD:

"You're a competitor.  You've won championships.  Are you excited about what's ahead as far as this offseason is concerned?"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Put up or shut up, you losers. Nobody with a brain in their head ******* cares about what either of you have to say as we enter year 4 of your disastrous stewardship of this team.  

Amazingly, I think we're entering year 5.  Didn't JD draft Mekhi Becton, Mimsy, Ashtyn Davis, etc?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyj/draft.htm

image.png.d26619ac362f1a1eaef8e6b739689f02.png

I mean, no matter what we do in the offseason or what holes we address, it's still going to come down to Rodgers next year...again.  You can invest whatever you want to protect him, thinking "this should keep him healthy", but in reality all it took this past year was one hit, and a weak looking one at that.  

Even with a great OL(which I highly doubt we'll have), he's going to get hit next year.  He's going to get sacked.  We need to hold out hope that last year was a freak thing and he'll be able to bounce back up next season when that happens.  

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Warfish said:

JD and Saleh are both nothing but hot air PR guys. 

Big talkers, small deliverers.

I have never seen Saleh actually "coaching up" his players on the sideline-I mean ever. I used to describe him as a cigar store wooden Indian who when his team is getting utterly destroyed in it's most important games. In the ones that if only they could win, would change the direction of the season, in those continued blowouts Saleh just stands there, arms folded, unemotional and seeming to be thinking..."Why me?" truth is I don't know what he could be thinking I just wish he'd show some fire, show himself COACHING the team. In the Jet's most critical games since he's been here, he shows none of the fire that we saw from him as the 49ers Defensive Coordinator Saleh will never win anything here, and as for Joe Douglas possessor of an ego that will prevent him from ever doing what is best for the team and continues live off the luck of one good draft.

But in the end, as always it comes down to 1 indisputable fact: The New York Jets are owned by the worst owner of a professional NY sports franchise-ever and that is Woody Johnson a guy who continues to meddle in the most important decisions that have doomed this team to failure. He has sacrificed 2 whole seasons and until he is traded or released endangers the Jets with another Zach Wilson season of ruin. If Wilson isn't gone soon expect him to be sold as a competent back-up to a QB who will never survive a full season on the turf of that field. 

21 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

If Rodgers does not suffer any injuries that keep him out for a significant amount of time, they are right.  The Jets will be a very good team.   That of course is predicated on the assumption that JD *really* understands he needs to bring in three new starters for the offensive line.  And not bargain basement types.  One of the top inside guys from the FA market and one of the top OT's in the draft.  So, the 2024 starting line would be:

LT: Alt or Fashanu (or top LT from FA)

RG: best man from FA,

Center: Tipp,

LG: AVT, 

RT Fuaga from the draft if they don't get Alt or Fashanu

Plus a committee of four solid back-ups.