Mike Evans and Bucs agree to new deal

I know a lot of the optimistic Jets fans thought that he was a real possibility, but another potential target is off the board. The likelihood of landing one of these top free agent wide receivers is becoming less and less likely.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Female LaConfora continues to be a joke.

Lol what was here “insider” knowledge saying about Evans?  I tried to find it and found this scoop of OBJ before signing with the Rams instead 

T80nbnLX_x96.jpg

On the day in which he could make his final decision, free-agent WR Odell Beckham Jr. is honing in on the Chiefs, Packers and Saints, per league sources.
  • Post of the Week 1

This is big. I think he was our big guy we were going to make a huge offer to this offseason. And really hurts us in finding another weapon for Rodgers. We need to overpay Ridley or be really active in the trade market now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

This is big. I think he was our big guy we were going to make a huge offer to this offseason. And really hurts us in finding another weapon for Rodgers. We need to overpay Ridley or be really active in the trade market now.

Tyler Boyd is more realistic.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Female LaConfora continues to be a joke.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

30 individual sources.

And yet every low iq poster here was carrying water for her because her stories about the Jets org fit their narratives even though most was of the info was easily disproved. 

• Post of the Week 2

5 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

And yet every low iq poster here was carrying water for her because her stories about the Jets org fit their narratives even though most was of the info was easily disproved. 

And that's why he didn't sign with us!!!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I don't have any interest in overpaying Ridley. I'll keep pounding the table to trade for Courtland Sutton!

Just now, bla bla bla said:

I don't have any interest in overpaying Ridley. I'll keep pounding the table to trade for Courtland Sutton!

I'd be ok with that. My main point is that we need a legit other weapon. Evans out now makes it that much harder.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Wow. He didn’t even have to use the Jets as leverage to get a big deal. Good for him. 

Jokes aside (this is actually exactly how I expected it to unfold if he hit FA), you have to wonder why it didn’t get done sooner if that was how high the Bucs were willing to go.