Jets Trade for Morgan Moses

Assuming Moses is our starting RT... Does AVT stay at RG now or do we consider shooting him to LT? He can play there.

It might be a better idea to keep him at RG and take a look at Tyron Smith or a trade for Cam Robinson though

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Not a terrible price for a guy who was going to be released anyway. On the wrong side of 33. Was solid when he was here originally. Anyone remember why they didn’t bring him back? JD making up for his mistake I guess. Would assume this means AVT as RG and a draft pick for LT? Or they bring in the GB guy and draft a WR?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Assuming Moses is our starting RT... Does AVT stay at RG now or do we consider shooting him to LT? He can play there.

It might be a better idea to keep him at RG and take a look at Tyron Smith or a trade for Cam Robinson though

I think AVT is the LT and we are not looking at OT at 10. I think there is a non OT player they are targeting there.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

Just now, JohnnyLV said:

I think AVT is the LT and we are not looking at OT at 10. I think there is a non OT player they are targeting there.

I wouldn't be shocked. I feel pretty solid about the Jets ultimately going WR / Bowers

• Upvote 4