Mike Williams visiting Monday

1 minute ago, doitny said:

well thats good news. no way he would want to go to the Panthers unless they offer a much bigger contract.

Jets state income tax is 6% higher....don't necessarily need to offer more. Both situations are a bit risky though for a guy trying to re-establish his value.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

Jets state income tax is 6% higher....don't necessarily need to offer more. Both situations are a bit risky though for a guy trying to re-establish his value.

i rather play with Rodgers than Young.

but your right about that damm tax. i hate living here. cant wait to retire.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, doitny said:

i rather play with Rodgers than Young.

but your right about that damm tax. i hate living here. cant wait to retire.

Maybe you would, but thinking rodgers is a 17 week starter is being a bit optimistic. He's old and coming off an injury that is borderline career ending for a lot of players. Rodgers also hasn't thrown a 300 yard game since like 2021...

• WTF? 1

Just now, LockeJET said:

Williams could potentially take a one year deal or no? Parlay a year with Rogers into a multi year deal the following season?

Seems safe to assume, the injuries have likely tanked his value. May want to bet on himself and see if he can get the big deal in 2025. He's already made 75 mill, so he should already have some cash in the bank.

8 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Williams could potentially take a one year deal or no? Parlay a year with Rogers into a multi year deal the following season?

id bank on it

cant see a team giving him big guarantees since he's always injured. needs to play a full year and cash in the next

Just now, jetsons said:

I would agree but I would wait to see who drops to 10 first.

Of course, because if a QB drops to #10 someone below may want to pay a "premium" for the pick

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

If we actually sign a decently big named WR like this, I think we might end up going defense in the 1st lol - especially now that the OL is set.  Cooper DeJean, welcome to NY.  

There's no way. It's gonna be bowers or odunze. If they're both gone then it will be interesting 

• Upvote 1