Sounds like we don’t know the status of Jordan Love’s injury just yet

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

It’s football there’s always going to be injuries . Next man up.    Raiders lost a big part of their team for the season  yesterday ( non contact) De Malcolm Koonce.( was expecting monster year)        No one going to feel sorry for any team , it’s whoever you have healthy to play the game. 

Not everyone’s backup is a future Hall of Famer like AOC

• Haha 1

From start to finish this was an AWFUL experiment.  The league should be embarrassed.

Strong disagree.

These international games are great at giving exposure to an exciting sport to areas that don’t get to see it easily.

I think there should be at least 20-30 games a year played in countries across the world.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Ugh 3

1 minute ago, funaz said:

Strong disagree.

These international games are great at giving exposure to an exciting sport to areas that don’t get to see it easily.

I think there should be at least 20-30 games a year played in countries across the world.

Is this sarcasm? The toll on players physical and mental health is already so great from traveling for a 17 game season.... Not to mention the fact that teams are losing out on home field advantage and getting scheduling advantages all the time with these things. 

It's not as if football is losing profitability. Far from. People can visit America if they want to see an NFL game - I hate to say it, but it's not as if tickets are affordable to people with out the money to travel anyway. Going to a country like Brazil that will only ever be obsessed with soccer seems doubly absurd. 

Speaking of soccer, those players who often have to do a lot of international travel complain about their over packed schedules already too. The NFL should stop thinking about everything in terms of money and start prioritizing players health a little more (WITHOUT ridiculous rule changes) before the product gets diluted by constant injuries and player malcontent...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, funaz said:

Strong disagree.

The logistics are terrible for football. I get the desire to do it but it’s not needed. Last night was a mess. How much money do these owners need?

• slats changed the title to Sounds like we don’t know the status of Jordan Love’s injury just yet
3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Its amazing how people will NEVER fail to disappoint you. That guy gave those spoiled ****s damn near 20 years of awesome, competitive, exciting Football and THATS how they reacted? 

Sheesh. 

I don't think those people were necessarily celebrating.  Seemed more like they were expressing surprise.  Like "oh wow, can you believe this?!"

3 hours ago, C Mart said:

DocFlynn @DocFlynnNFL
Jordan Love was injured at the end of the game as he was tackled by a player already on the ground. Love had his left knee examined by the medical staff on the field and was able to walk off with assistance. With that type of injury we worry most about the MCL in the knee and the high ankle. For now, hoping for the best and awaiting news from the team.

Well you can walk even when you have torn ACL.

3 hours ago, FootballLove said:

Their entire bar tab was going to be paid off IF Aaron and the Jets lost the first game, so when AR went down, they all thought they were drinking for free........then....

I love karma. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Asymmetrical said:

also OP has many bits, most of them tedious, but being wrong all of the time is a pretty good one. Gotta hand it to him 

If JWN declared him out for the season it’s probably 2-3 games missed at most. Dream scenario for Packers fans. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1