****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

We’re alright. We’ll definitely win 8 games I think but this team has a good ol but terrible wide receivers. Terrible run defense and mid pass rush. Sauce and reed pulled up on tackles they should have made and in reality they don’t play with a whole lot of pride. 

they’re not very good. They’ll get blown out by fast modern offenses like Indianapolis and Houston and Miami and the bills.

it is what it is. If you can’t build through the draft in this league then you’re just treading water

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Start by not running on 1st and 2nd down 

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

lol - pretty much but they have the QB to do it, just need to let him open it up on first down a little more.  Hall for no gain is not working.

great minds

Just now, Biggs said:

We’re in this.  Debo got banged up, Aiyuk dropped a sure TD.  Rodgers took a couple of hits and got up.  I think we have a great shot to win this game.

Great is pushing it. If the Niners keep it up on offense to start the 3rd it’s a three score game. 

Rodgers on pace for a robust 128 yards passing. Dude could be on the beach in Malibu tripping balls right now but instead he has to fly back to asscrack Jersey tonight to have some hack Jets sawbone PAs stitch his ribs back together. 

• Haha 2

All things considered this was the best jets football we’ve seen in a decade.

This team is really good and we are playing pretty well.

Time to make some adjustments and get some work in the second half.

We will loose by two scores but that’s fine. This is essentially week 1 of preseason

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• WTF? 2

5 minutes ago, ausman said:

If the Jets can’t adjust at HT to stop what SF is doing, this game is an L (as pretty much expected.)  Team on both sides of the ball seems soft physically which may just be because it’s game 1.  At least I hope so.  

Soft? Maybe, but the whole defense is outweighed by 40 lbs.!!

Just now, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Stop acting like we don’t have a HOF QB and use him on 1st and 2nd. 

Run Defense stop sucking. 

Simple. 

Only drive that scored they attacked the field in the air.  Then they go and force it to breece.  But this year seems like finally there will be a change

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Saleh should do premature ejaculation commercials next because that's what this regime has been doing since they arrived.

Theyve never heard of the superhuman effects of semen retention. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Saleh should do premature ejaculation commercials next because that's what this regime has been doing since they arrived.

I like the idea of commercials for premature ejaculation, as opposed a product for premature ejaculation 

• Haha 1