****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

In fairness, so did everyone on the Jets.

yeah i thought i saw it on the first quick replay. i assumed a challenge. another coaching and org blunder. who’s in charge of watching this stuff?

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure what you can take from this game. The Niners are coming off of a SB run and are obviously a well oiled machine with Montana 2.0 and are utterly stacked even without CmC. The two turnovers didn't help. 

The Jets have barely played in their current outfit. Saleh should have definitely been playing these guys in preseason. And he coached one of his worst games. You have to think he's the weak link here. But all in all, we won't play a game against a team like this for a while. 

You are going to hear a lot of humility after the game but also some dismissing this game as not worth much in the big picture due to not gelled yet.

Just now, Mr. Rogers said:

The runs from the shotgun are killing me. This isn't college. We aren't throwing down field enough to make this viable 

Hackett is going to murder what little chance this team has. Go in the pistol! Get Rodgers under center! My Lord 

Why do you blame Hackett

That's is the way Rodgers wants to do it

22 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

JD and company gambled by not making a push to get reddick. I don't disagree with how the org handled it and I still don't think they should fold, but JD is going to hear it this week from every direction.

We have no pass rush. They should be on their knees offering Reddick bjs with guaranteed money shots

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rochester Jets said:

This game makes me wonder how Woody could roll with Saleh and Hackett again in 2024.  Rodgers was never going to fix this.  18-34 ffs!  Why does he deserve another year?

Well it's 27-57 on their boss's watch, so perhaps it needs to start a little further up than just them.

1 minute ago, Vader said:

I'm not sure what you can take from this game. The Niners are coming off of a SB run and are obviously a well oiled machine with Montana 2.0 and are utterly stacked even without CmC. The two turnovers didn't help. 

The Jets have barely played in their current outfit. Saleh should have definitely been playing these guys in preseason. And he coached one of his worst games. You have to think he's the weak link here. But all in all, we won't play a game against a team like this for a while. 

You are going to hear a lot of humility after the game but also some dismissing this game as not worth much in the big picture due to not gelled yet.

"but but but....they are supposed to have super bowl hangover"