Rodgers suggests Saleh hold players accountable

What does that even mean, "hold accountable"?  Run gassers?  Put your starting OL on the bench for a series? The mindset of the team starts with the HC and this guy has consistently led his team out unprepared in virtually every long week/bye situation since he got here.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Take my two sons to a game every year for their birthday.  Didn’t want to wait for cold weather. Rain was supposed to stop. 

cold, wet, expensive, absolutely miserable experience. Same Old Jets performance.  The team just sucks the life out of you. 

My Dad and I use to sit through those 9-6 Jets - Colts games decades ago. 

When the game started we immediately knew what today was going to be. Of course, we were in a nice dry house watching on a tv. but definitely feel your pain.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Heard that and thought uh oh but good

hey @Matt39 did you call the grassa/buttle show after the game?

matt from nj called and I was in the car thinking that has to be the same  from jetnation

lol I have zero interest in talking to Greg Buttle 

• Haha 2

Just now, Trotter said:

You have a double out there

guy grilled buttle and he was correct.

jets cut him off and would not let him finish

i was sure it was you

I see the post game show hasn’t changed. Was also bush they got rid of Marty Lyons

• Upvote 1

This team has hardly ever disappointed me like this. If only because they've never shown their true colors through a facade of talent so horribly 

It's almost impossible to see this team making it to week 10 with a record above 0.500. even if we rebound after that, can't see a Superbowl... Same sh*t as always, really

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

When the game started we immediately knew what today was going to be. Of course, we were in a nice dry house watching on a tv. but definitely feel your pain.

You could feel the bad vibes from the very first drive of the game.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Rogers said:

This team has hardly ever disappointed me like this. If only because they've never shown their true colors through a facade of talent so horribly 

It's almost impossible to see this team making it to week 10 with a record above 0.500. even if we rebound after that, can't see a Superbowl... Same sh*t as always, really

This season is about developing the QB for the future anyway

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

The whole point of rooting for a team is to get some enjoyment from time to time. This team is just another challenge in life. 14 straight seasons of nothing good.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

The whole point of rooting for a team is to get some enjoyment from time to time. This team is just another challenge in life. 14 straight seasons of nothing good.

I hold myself responsible for being retarded. I paid actual money to watch this game in the pouring rain. 

what an idiot.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

What does that even mean, "hold accountable"?  Run gassers?  Put your starting OL on the bench for a series? The mindset of the team starts with the HC and this guy has consistently led his team out unprepared in virtually every long week/bye situation since he got here.  

How about practicing.

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Take my two sons to a game every year for their birthday.  Didn’t want to wait for cold weather. Rain was supposed to stop. 

cold, wet, expensive, absolutely miserable experience. Same Old Jets performance.  The team just sucks the life out of you. 

Drove down from Boston and took my kid to first game. Promised it would be nothing like the Zach Wilson era!

Had same thinking as you and same ultimate experience.  Won’t be coming back any time soon.  

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

I was thinking about those games during this game.  My Jetsy senses were tingling.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I took my kids to their first game, it was the Pat’s game. I told them what they saw was a once in a lifetime experience.

Glad i didn’t take them to this one. I’m sorry

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I was thinking about those games during this game.  My Jetsy senses were tingling.

I felt we were probably losing when we didn't punch it in from the 1 yard line. 

Having the lead only be 6-0 at halftime felt very Jetsy. 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Saleh should be launched into the sun, worst coached game I’ve ever seen . That being said Rodgers was the worst player on the field today ..so F him too . 

Olu was worse.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Not sure how well that's going to go over in Saleh's world.

Saleh suggested hard counts could be reason for so many flags.

Rodgers said that rather than getting rid of hard counts, maybe "hold guys accountable".

That's not Bob's jam though.

There is most def a culture/power struggle going on and I’m here for it. If I can’t see something respectable, then I want to see it all burn.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I took my oldest son to his first Jets game last December against the Falcons.  Similar type of day and game.  We knew it going in though with the likes of Tim Boyle and Trevor Whatshisname playing QB that it was going to be brutal and it was.  I’m just sick of this team being awful year in and year out.  Hard to believe the fans still keep coming each game honestly.  

• Post of the Week 1