Adams traded to Jets

8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

We really need to stop with this flawed way of thinking just to justify the jets nonsense 

We had two second rounders from the draft trade with Detroit.  I think the intention was always to use one of those. At the deadline.  

• Upvote 2

As is typical of the Jets, no reason this could not have been done in March or even August . Same thing with Reddick ; make a decision and have a plan . This is like watching toddlers fingerpaint. Totally seat of the pants , what ever Johnson wakes up and decides is today’s big idea.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, Bugg said:

As is typical of the Jets, no reason this could not have been done in March or even August . Same thing with Reddick ; make a decision and have a plan . This is like watching toddlers fingerpaint. Totally seat of the pants , what ever Johnson wakes up and decides is today’s big idea.

The reason they couldn't do it in March or August is the Raiders weren't willing to do so. They offered two 2nd round picks at the trade deadline last year and the Raiders declined.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I don’t get it
Once Rodgers is gone, I might be at the breaking point of just not caring anymore anyway.
I’m pushing 60 and if Rodgers doesn’t get it done, I don’t know if I can take another total rebuild. Especially when this team has never once shown us that they’re capable of developing a young QB.
I used to be all about hoarding draft assets. Now I really couldn’t care less.
The Jets now have the most talented WR corps in the league. Now if they can come up with a bandaid solution for Reddick, we could have a real chance at turning the season around.

Draft assets so Rukert can kill drives, the 1st round LT can have a seat on the bench and Izzy and Corley can watch from a comfy spot.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

IMG_0185.gif.20dddab7e8fc3f8636a2a82e2bc186ee.gif

Just now, Bugg said:

The Jets are the most ass backwards entity to ever grace the Earth plane 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

No the other team has to agree to the trade

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, August said:

The biggest problem is the offensive line. But at least Rodgers gets a guy he’s comfortable throwing to. 

My only fear is that he force feeds him like he was doing with Lazard since he knows him

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Plen T said:

Joe Douglas with another fleecing!

Ah so if its something good that happens, now we thank Joe Douglas? 

No thanks to Woodrow? I was told he runs the joint. 

27 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Rodgers body language last night had quit all over it.  This may get him through another week or two.  He's taking a beating and he's not enjoying this at all. 

Could you blame him? Old guy getting beaten to a pulp out there! Kinda think they should give Olu a look at LT 

NOOOOOO
They’re not going to extend him 
They should not extend him 
32 is the age cliff for WRs
A 1y rental is perfect 
Elite guys last longer sometimes... Marvin Harrison went till 36 I think ? I know the risk .. maybe it's a two year deal ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Denver loss and Last night’s loss was crushing. Win both and we’re comfortably in 1st place and one of the top conference seeds.

Now we have 2-5 looming with a loss in Pittsburgh (a place we have rarely ever won, once only maybe?).

I’m not sure we come back from 2-5 thus making this trade sort of obsolete.