****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game Thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BP is a hero, isn't Panzer coming to this game?

Yep, see ya in a few hours.

I have a wedding at 1 pm today. So. Go Jets. I hope the church has wifi.

Just when the priest asks "Speak now, or forever hold your peace", you should let a big roar out of you. Then just say, Sorry, listening to the game."

Let's go Jets!

Yep, see ya in a few hours.

Just when the priest asks "Speak now, or forever hold your peace", you should let a big roar out of you. Then just say, Sorry, listening to the game."

Let's go Jets!

Has the Pizza been good during your stay? you just cant find good pizza in the United Kingdom, can you?

I dunno, the last time I had pizza in the UK was a few years ago. It wasn't good. Irish pizza is worse.

Thats right, my bad. you were in England when you were an international playboy and in love. now you're back in your garage/Graphics studio in the moors of Ireland :)

Money must all be on Pittsburgh. Really fancied their money line yesterday, logged on today to put something on it and they're suddenly favourites.

Bad omen. We're ****ed.

Where do you bet? Ive always wanted to bet on games but was always nervous to bet online.

Where do you bet? Ive always wanted to bet on games but was always nervous to bet online.

I use Bet365, but it's mainly only for soccer betting. It's pretty awful for NFL. I'm not sure what the best sites would be for American sports, I'm sure some guys here could tell you more.

I use Bet365, but it's mainly only for soccer betting. It's pretty awful for NFL. I'm not sure what the best sites would be for American sports, I'm sure some guys here could tell you more.

Bovada is a pretty good one, it's great for pretty much every sport too.

Archived