Pats- Steelers prediction

faba

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The games not that exciting without Bell, Bryant. Pats will win but let's hope for some Olineman getting tweaked (hamstrings, slight knee strains, a few stingers) so next week they go to Buffalo & Brady has to run & duck for his f*cking life!

I can't wish serious injury on anyone, even though I have such a hatred for the Pats.

i honestly think the Bills front 7 could really rough up Brady. He needs a game where retirement enters his mind when he wakes up in the morning.

Roethliscosby throws for 400 yards

I LOL'd on that.

Brady throwing normally inflated balls in the rain.  3 ints, 2 fumbles.  LOL...

Yeah, it was so hard for him in the second half of the AFC Championship.

First time in my lifetime that I am not excited about the NFL's first game....

Thanks Pats!!

You are Welcome!

I expect a shootout, Pitt doesn't have bell but they have ben and the weapons to throw to.

NE 31

Pitt 27

The Pats dont have Lafell, Blount, Gray and no cornerbacks. 

People treat this cheating ass team like they're invincible (generally speaking). 

Either way it will be a win for us. An AFC playoff contender will be 0-1 after tonight. 

I expect the Steelers to win this game, and I dont care to predict the score. 

Edit: And **** the Pats. 

I hope everyone dies.

But I hope the Pats die harder.

Pats probably win, because **** league integrity.

I've been searching for a way to describe how I feel for games like this one. You nailed it perfectly and I will forever be grateful. 

The Pats dont have Lafell, Blount, Gray and no cornerbacks. 

People treat this cheating ass team like they're invincible (generally speaking). 

Either way it will be a win for us. An AFC playoff contender will be 0-1 after tonight. 

Thank you! The Pats have major holes which have not been addressed and everyone still thinks they are going to ride all the way to the ring. It's ridic (I'm trying to sound young and cool there) 

The thing I will be most happy with is that the year the Pats get exposed for being the frauds they are will end up with them not getting the high draft pick that their 3-13 record so rightfully earned. 

Thank you! The Pats have major holes which have not been addressed and everyone still thinks they are going to ride all the way to the ring. It's ridic (I'm trying to sound young and cool there) 

The thing I will be most happy with is that the year the Pats get exposed for being the frauds they are will end up with them not getting the high draft pick that their 3-13 record so rightfully earned. 

they still have Brady and he has been the most important piece of the dynasty.  he one led a team to a title game where his top weapons were Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.

I've been searching for a way to describe how I feel for games like this one. You nailed it perfectly and I will forever be grateful. 

I may not be good at evaluating the inns and outs, and subtle nuances of football and its various strategies, but unbridled hate?

Hate I know.

Wouldn't that be great?  Pat's with the first pick in the 2016 draft.  Oh, wait.....    LOL...  AHAHAHAHAHA

Archived