I have done the math and if you extrapolate the first 2 weeks of the season, the Jets are on course to win 16 games.

RutgersJetFan

Here are the results of the first two games:

W
W

This will not be easy for many to understand mathematically, but using multiplication you can then project the Jets’ win total over 16 games, which gives you this:

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

While I realize it certainly isn’t etched in stone, this is something I picked up on during the game and I think it’s important to note.

W
W

This will not be easy for many to understand mathematically, but using multiplication you can then project the Jets’ win total over 16 games, which gives you this:

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

While I realize it certainly isn’t etched in stone, this is something I picked up on during the game and I think it’s important to note.

They should also force 412 turnovers.

W
W

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

The Jets playoff ticket reservation period ended on September 10.

I had faith.

SAR I

W
W

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

This is the post of the week.

This is the post of the week.

Joking aside (and without trying to act overly confident), where's the 2nd loss headed towards Thanksgiving?

Eagles

at Dolphins

Redskins

at Patriots

at Raiders

Jaguars

Are we seriously capable of a 7-1 start (gulp)?

SAR I

I was thinking of starting a thread like this so OP thanks for posting.

AT THIS MOMENT, we ARE on track to win 19 games.  Just like whichever horse wins the Kentucky Derby that horse becomes the Triple Crown darling and all racing fans begin to ponder the possibilities while the window remains open.  These moment are rare and fleeting and as fans we should stop to smell the roses.  

Do I think we'll win 19 straight, no.  Do I think we'll win the SB, .....well...anything IS possible.  Let's all savor our 2-0 status for now, a very rare thing in Jetland.  Go Jets!    

Other numbers of note: Calvin Pryor, Marcus Gilchrist, Marcus Williams and Darrelle Revis are all on pace for 8 INT. 

The Jets will have two 1000-yard receivers and a 1000-yard rusher. Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker and Chris Ivory will all have 16 TDs. Ryan Fitzpatrick will become the first Jets QB to throw more than 30 TD passes. 

It's gonna be impressive. 

Archived