Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
18 minutes ago, gEYno said:

They still scored 27... I think it'll take us a few weeks to accomplish that feat.

At least you will be pleasantly surprised on Sunday then!

Edited by JETSfaninNE

Just now, gEYno said:

They still scored 27... I think it'll take us a few weeks to accomplish that feat.

I have this funny feeling, if the Jets are in line for a top pick by year's end, the Jets will mysteriously pull off a "triumphant" week 17 victory over the Pats.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

That's not entirely true.

I heard his name when Harris himself said it.

Collinsworth said "Harris" when Hightower went down but in the 3ish quarters I've been watching, that's about it.

2 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Hunt made him look silly a couple of times.

Wouldnt be shocked if he's released in a couple of weeks

Damn...

Rosen looking good, Pats losing opening day......so far a good week!!  

But it's ok guys, if you haven't realized, not the Pats D guys.  They haven't learned the playbook yet, so don't worry ok guys.  Once again, not their defense so don't worry, ok?

Most likely the peak of Alex Smith's career.  He'll remember this game forever.

Sad news about the injuries for the Chiefs.  I wonder if they'll be the same without Berry.

Pats D sucked. Brady has no deep threats.  The division is there for the Dolphins and the pats will get Darnold. 

Pats fans ALREADY in Panic Mode!!

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/official-post-game-thread-chiefs-at-patriots.1140840/

Take a look at this quote!!

They kept Jimmy for a reason. Belichick saw brady lose zip on his balls in the super bowl. Here's something to ponder. BB knows Brady's arm strength isn't there so he makes the offense more veritcal therefore exposing Brady so that Jimmy can get in sooner. BB always said he wants to win with another QB. I don't know, something to think about.

Wow..Just Wow.... Lunatics!!!

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

"Any thoughts on the refs in this game? I thought they let the chiefs get away with some stuff." LOLOLOLOL

ok, big deal,Pats will go 12-4 or 13-3. only the games will now look in jeopardy till the end.

but I already expected them not to go all the way this year.