Official NY Jets Game Thread (Patriots Edition)

Maxman

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's asinine. No QB has a chance there.

Sorry-the OL might fail, but this kind of failure is on the QB-as it is very week. The common variable is Sanchez being terrible. It all flows from that.

The defense has given up, but bad news because the Pats are going to go for 3 digits.

Unless THEY can score 4 or 5 TDs they know how this will end. They gave a great effort the first series and then watched Sanchez throw the weekly back-breaking redone INT. An NFL QB does not do that. And the POS does it every week.

I don't blame our defense. They play hard each week and are forced to be demoralized by this pathetic offense. I am surprised these guys even want to be here.. if in fact they do.

Unless THEY can score 4 or 5 TDs they know how this will end. They gave a great effort the first series and then watched Sanchez throw the weekly back-breaking redone INT. An NFL QB does not do that. And the POS does it every week.

Anythings possible with this great offense, when are the fans in the stadium going to start a ****ING uproar

I am by no means happy with him just honest about the offensive line getting their clock cleaned leading to the fumble.

Wtf are you talking about? It was a blown play, he an past the one of scrimmage and immediately dropped the ball when he ht hs own lineman.

Couldn't be more unathletic or poorly coached. ****er can't execute a handoff.

Archived