Adios....

Section 333

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have decided to find a new forum. Its been fun at times. Id like to say good bye to all who ive had good dialog with over the last year or so. There are some good fans here and also what seems to be some good people as well. 

But I feel the amount of people who like to start sh*t far outweigh any good football discussion that goes on here.

Good luck this season and in future seasons. One day we will have a team to be proud of and get that championship. ( I do not really believe that)

Take care fellas.

Shoulda kept it to yourself. Recidvism rate here is astounding. Shoot, I leave JN an average of twice a month.

Without idiocy this forum would suck. I like the jets as much as anyone but shudder at the thought of harmonious discussion about our backup long snapper.

Luckily we have an abundance of idiocy starting with the mods.

word, this guy will be missed

I have decided to find a new forum. Its been fun at times. Id like to say good bye to all who ive had good dialog with over the last year or so. There are some good fans here and also what seems to be some good people as well. 

But I feel the amount of people who like to start sh*t far outweigh any good football discussion that goes on here.

Good luck this season and in future seasons. One day we will have a team to be proud of and get that championship. ( I do not really believe that)

Take care fellas.

I miss you. 

EDV?

He matched EDV in his ability to be so self important and desperate for attention that he was completely blind to the fact it was funny. I guess I'm bias towards EDV though cause his V blogs and calling into the podcast where a whole new level of sad that we got a first hand look into. That said I'm pretty sure 333 just doesn't know how to do that or we probably could have got some really interesting drunken rants about how to be proper fans.

He matched EDV in his ability to be so self important and desperate for attention that he was completely blind to the fact it was funny. I guess I'm bias towards EDV though cause his V blogs and calling into the podcast where a whole new level of sad that we got a first hand look into. That said I'm pretty sure 333 just doesn't know how to do that or we probably could have got some really interesting drunken rants about how to be proper fans.

333 posts garbage. I about pissed my pants when he read joewilly the riot act. The 2 of them together... 

timmy_CrippleFight_400.jpg

To the OP (LOL)  You are crystal clear proof of what a thin skinned bruised vagina epitomizes.

So long! let the crocodile tears flow!

BTW, who the **** is this guy anyways?

540 posts. I'd say about 520 of them as new threads, the other 20 responses to himself in his own threads.

Self important garbage poster. 

To the OP (LOL) You are crystal clear proof of what a thin skinned bruised vagina epitomizes.

So long! let the crocodile tears flow!

BTW, who the **** is this guy anyways?

A bolt of lighting that forever shook the sub basement of Jetnation's universe. Mad Max with a vagina.

Archived