What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

I may be one of the few guys who was never banned from JI. I used to swing back and forth between sites to talk to the guys who I liked over there and would then try to convince them to come and try out JN and say hello because there are a lot of good Jets guys over here and I thought that they would be an asset to the board. Quite a few did come here. I still miss my old buddy Borgo/Bolan and I really hope that Jetswin  and T-Mac choose here instead of the other place they got going (which I won't even bother signing up for) hey I wonder what ever happened to Joe AKA 124 or something like that...oh yea if anybody sees JonE don't tell him to come here please -thanks

Stokes went to GG? Why?

Borgo came here after Sean did that, I exposed him as a closet-case and he scurried off forever. 

The bold is quoted for truth. Did you post under this same name over on JI? I'm not sure I remember you, tbh.

No idea why Stokes left.  Say what you want about him (I respect your opinion), but you can trace the creative decline of the Hampur back to the day Borgo left. The day the "music" died, literally and figuratively. 

I was on JI almost from the beginning under another alias (I've had many over the years).  I wasn't one of the top/popular posters like Fishooked if that's what your asking.

I may be one of the few guys who was never banned from JI. I used to swing back and forth between sites to talk to the guys who I liked over there and would then try to convince them to come and try out JN and say hello because there are a lot of good Jets guys over here and I thought that they would be an asset to the board. Quite a few did come here. I still miss my old buddy Borgo/Bolan and I really hope that Jetswin  and T-Mac choose here instead of the other place they got going (which I won't even bother signing up for) hey I wonder what ever happened to Joe AKA 124 or something like that...oh yea if anybody sees JonE don't tell him to come here please -thanks

This is how I ended up registered here, and I admittedly was clueless to the whole Klacko/Ham drama at the time it went down, so I didn't really pick up on the fact that people like JIF, CTM and Crusher who I was just getting to know, moved over here as a result. It wasn't until Ham banned me, and Sooth told me I was taking food out of his kids mouths and I should sue him, that I ended up a full-timer here. 

Everything happens for good reason.

Has any body contacted Ray Ray to tell him this is where he needs to be. We need a level headed Sunshiner here to keep T0m in place

Hmmm... Two of the best things about this particular exodus seems to be that Ray Ray and sg3 aren't interested in making the move. That can only bode well for Max's numbers.

Judge me if you must, but all I do is chronicle the stark realities of everyday life.

Thru Idzik-colored glasses.

No idea why Stokes left.  Say what you want about him (I respect your opinion), but you can trace the creative decline of the Hampur back to the day Borgo left. The day the "music" died, literally and figuratively. 

I was on JI almost from the beginning under another alias (I've had many over the years).  I wasn't one of the top/popular posters like Fishooked if that's what your asking.

Borgo tried too hard, so it made him easy to frazzle, but he was a good guy. When I was a regular over there, the hampur was just forming and Borgo really had no impact on that. It was just one of a big handful of really good natured guys that sort of established the sense of humor it would have. 

I wasn't so much asking how popular you were, just which aliases you used I guess... was trying to figure out of we'd posted together there or not. I used Integrity28 most of my time there, but around the time I got banned for satire threads of DWC I was using Dr. Zaius.

Borgo tried too hard, so it made him easy to frazzle, but he was a good guy. When I was a regular over there, the hampur was just forming and Borgo really had no impact on that. It was just one of a big handful of really good natured guys that sort of established the sense of humor it would have. 

I wasn't so much asking how popular you were, just which aliases you used I guess... was trying to figure out of we'd posted together there or not. I used Integrity28 most of my time there, but around the time I got banned for satire threads of DWC I was using Dr. Zaius.

I remember you as Dr. Z.  I don't think we interacted much if at all.  

I'll keep my aliases as just that.  I don't want to get torched by some of the JI fanatics.

Say what you want about him (I respect your opinion), but you can trace the creative decline of the Hampur back to the day Borgo left. The day the "music" died, literally and figuratively. 

Borgo is a good guy and contributes nicely in a lot of area's non-football. He and I like a lot of the same music so that was part of the bond - but overall he's just a good dude and I hope he comes back here. 

• Upvote 1

We are putting together a cash offer to bring Jetswin over here as a moderator. I don't normally discuss such things, because the other mods that don't get paid get mad lol.  But we have an offer for Jetswin that has 5 figures in it.  Not that includes the numbers after the decimal place but still 5 numbers is a lot.  :)

• Upvote 1

When Sean sold the site, did he include a contingency that allows you to stay on your knees for him... or was your perpetual fellating thrown in as part of the deal, like an air freshener or all-weather mats?

That post is just pure gold.

Paulie is 35 years old and still has an 8X8 bedroom in his parents house.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm... Two of the best things about this particular exodus seems to be that Ray Ray and sg3 aren't interested in making the move. That can only bode well for Max's.

I'd give anything for those two to come over here.

You need dumbass posters like that to be a good troll.

But I promised Max I would be good.

Borgo is a good guy and contributes nicely in a lot of area's non-football. He and I like a lot of the same music so that was part of the bond - but overall he's just a good dude and I hope he comes back here. 

Plus one from me.  But he just dropped off the face of the earth.  I haven't seen him on any of the Jets boards for years.

I went back and read some of his final posts and you could tell the guy was just done with the message board world.  Deegan seemed to blame the dude for that "sponsor" issue and took away all his posts without explaining why.  No doubt that Borg added tons of humor and general knowledge about lots of topics.  The guy could friggin' talk about anything especially music, chicks and cooking.

• Upvote 2