Pats fans arrested at NFL headquarters

Has there ever been a worse set of sore winners of a sports team in the history of all professional American sports? I know of no other team's fanbase who is as insecure and downright hateful. Sore winners, who could actually believe that there would even be a term used like that? Now I KNOW that Jets fans would never invade another team's message boards the way these jerks do to us for 15 years now.

Has there ever been a worse set of sore winners of a sports team in the history of all professional American sports? I know of no other team's fanbase who is as insecure and downright hateful. Sore winners, who could actually believe that there would even be a term used like that? Now I KNOW that Jets fans would never invade another team's message boards the way these jerks do to us for 15 years now.

if one of their players got busted for murder they'd probably think it's an nfl conspiracy against them.  wait-

My buddies and I don't care how much they cost, we're getting front row seats on the Pat's sideline on Oct. 25. Anyone have any ideas for good signs we can make with the cheating theme? Or maybe even not the cheating theme?

My buddies and I don't care how much they cost, we're getting front row seats on the Pat's sideline on Oct. 25. Anyone have any ideas for good signs we can make with the cheating theme? Or maybe even not the cheating theme?

Just blow up the text message convos and hold those up, should get the point across.

Old Fogies home in here ripping on bloggers. Are you guys aware of the horseless carriage and the electric torch?

FWIW, and even though I don't like him, Bill Simmons has carved out a nice little career starting out as a blogger. So have a sh*t ton of other people.

Old Fogies home in here ripping on bloggers. Are you guys aware of the horseless carriage and the electric torch?

FWIW, and even though I don't like him, Bill Simmons has carved out a nice little career starting out as a blogger. So have a sh*t ton of other people.

Since when do they let horses pull carriages?? Is nothing sacred??

NonomiyaRickshaw0289.jpg

Oh and get off my lawn

What the **** is a professional blogger?

Believe it or not the guy who runs that site (and got arrested) is worth a couple of million.  that site has a huge readership, gets solid ad revenue, and they have built a brand.  They have regional blogs, one for Boston, one for NY, etc

This little stunt will increase his page views, and thus ad revenue.  It's like Manish writing a ridiculous column just for the clicks.

Archived