Broncos vs. Pats predictions

AFJF

Unless Denver's running game completely dominates, I can't see the Pats losing to a QB who can't come close to making all the throws.

Nobody negates a great pass rush better than Brady with the short dump offs on crossing/rub routes.

Pats 27

Broncos 10

Hope I'm dead wrong and  Broncos head to the Super Bowl.

every expert has picked the pats and easily, the fix is in

Cheats  31  Broncos 7

Almost went closer to this score but hoping Den defense keeps NE out of the 30's.  That being said, 40+ wouldn't shock me.

Broncos are at home, better defense, better run game, manning looked good to me, his WRs dropped a ton of balls. Great pass rush vs. a suspect oline. Talib on gronk. Yea, NE is better with Edelman, but this team already lost to Osweiler this year. It's a 50-50 game imo, and my gut says the Broncos pull it off.

Look for Edelman and Collins to be downgraded to out before the 4th Quarter as Broncos fans enjoy some of the favorable calls that come with HFA.  Meanwhile Gronk is 50/50 to survive the multiple kill shots that TJ Ward will take at his knees.   Broncos 31-21.  

Pats must be the only team in history  to have absolutely no running game whatsoever and yet no team can defend them. Every casual watcher knows Brady is going to do a QB sneak yet no DL can stop him. It's truly amazing. 

I hate to say it but I think it'll be the Patriots vs. Arizona in the SB. Although Carolina has been a total surprise all season. But hard to pick the Panthers after they didn't show up in the 2nd half last week and almost blew a huge lead to Seattle. Would love to see Denver kick their ass but I think NEP will win. 

Most predictable league in the world. Pats win because it's the NFL.  Otherwise the Broncos actually match up well. 

I would agree that the Broncos match up well...If the game was called the way the rules dictate...

Unfortunately, it's not.  The biggest things the Pats do well is Pick.  It doesn't get called and that's what allows Edelman to be open.  

Between picks and OL's being able to hold (btw..I'm not saying the Pats get calls over anyone else - it's just okay to hold now and it's okay to run pick plays)  The Pats just take advantage.

I would agree that the Broncos match up well...If the game was called the way the rules dictate...

Unfortunately, it's not.  The biggest things the Pats do well is Pick.  It doesn't get called and that's what allows Edelman to be open.  

Between picks and OL's being able to hold (btw..I'm not saying the Pats get calls over anyone else - it's just okay to hold now and it's okay to run pick plays)  The Pats just take advantage.

Ah, the excuses are starting early today.

I hate to say it but I think it'll be the Patriots vs. Arizona in the SB. Although Carolina has been a total surprise all season. But hard to pick the Panthers after they didn't show up in the 2nd half last week and almost blew a huge lead to Seattle. Would love to see Denver kick their ass but I think NEP will win. 

West coast teams traveling East struggle to win. Not sure what the stat is for this season, but a few years ago its was overwhelming.

I predict that I won't be watching TV until about 6:30. I can't as a football fan think of a single reason to watch this Snooze Bowl. Between Trump, Hillary and Brady, you simply can't turn on the tube without being forced to look at human garbage today. Find something interesting to do.

I have never cared less about two football games then today's. The only halfway like able team is Arizona.

actually feels good to not care too.

I feel the same way about the SB, just not interested.

NFL is slowly but surely destroying its product out of pure greed.

Actually, it's the same with me. I don't really care who makes the Super Bowl. Even the Pats. 

Because at the end of the day, A Super Bowl title means very little, especially to an organization which has won a ton. There is no joy and celebration in winning anymore. It's always  "on to next year". I know that as a Yankees fan. 

Now the Super Bowl itself has become less about the game and more about the event, so I'm still going to watch it.

Unless Denver's running game completely dominates, I can't see the Pats losing to a QB who can't come close to making all the throws.

Nobody negates a great pass rush better than Brady with the short dump offs on crossing/rub routes.

Pats 27

Broncos 10

Hope I'm dead wrong and  Broncos head to the Super Bowl.

The Denver Bronco's defense is good enough to win this game. The Broncos have three very good Cb's - don't expect them to show the Patriots wr the same respect they gave The Steelers Wr's.  This game is in Denver, and those pass rushers due to crowd noice will get off the ball just a little quicker.     Denver should come away with a close victory. Denver 21 Patriots 17. 

Only way the Bronco's can lose this if Peyton Manning has a couple of turnovers. No free releases off the line of scrimmage for Gronk- hit him ,throw off his timing with Brady.  Patriots wr aren't good enough to win this game.

Meh, the Broncos beat them earlier this year with all that going on.  

They got the run game, pats don't.  Broncos got the secondary, Pats don't.  I'd take the Broncos weapons over the Pats too.  OL too.  Overall the D is better and overall the Broncos are more talented but it's Brady and Bb and the NFL.

The story has already been written. 

Archived