Official Pats' Elimination Thread

Bugg

No worse than the barrage of holding by NE corners and o-lineman all day long. If anything, the officials were more consistent than usual. They didn't call Gronk on the play before for shoving the DB out of the way to catch the TD, and they didn't call the DB for tugging at his waste on a jump ball in which 3 other defenders would have knocked the ball loose anyway.

The Broncos did kick their ass. Credit to you for saying so. If the Broncos actually had a QB in the game, it would have been a lopsided victory.

Blah blah blah...the Patriots hold on every play.  :wacko:

While the odds were against him from catching it in a crowd, he was unable to even jump.  I agree with your refs point.  I thought they called an even game letting the players play.

If Peyton faced what Brady did, it would have been 56-0.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah blah blah...the Patriots hold on every play.  :wacko:

While the odds were against him from catching it in a crowd, he was unable to even jump.  I agree with your refs point.  I thought they called an even game letting the players play.

He was in the air when the tug happened. Two of the 3 defenders that converged on him had better position. The ball wasn't going to get caught. 

And I didn't say every play, but there was a substantial amount of non-calls that the Patriots benefited from... so don't ******* come to a Jets website, after losing to the Broncos, to tell us about how the Patriots got screwed by a non call. **** you. **** the Pats.

He was in the air when the tug happened. Two of the 3 defenders that converged on him had better position. The ball wasn't going to get caught. 

And I didn't say every play, but there was a substantial amount of non-calls that the Patriots benefited from... so don't ******* come to a Jets website, after losing to the Broncos, to tell us about how the Patriots got screwed by a non call. **** you. **** the Pats.

Stop getting your panties in a bunch.  This is a Jets' Superbowl.

Gronk had like a one inch vertical jump due to Talib.  It impeded his ability to make an attempt at the pass.

Again, unlike you, I am not getting my panties in a bunch like you.  I said he was held.  He was.  I did not blame the loss on it.  You protest a little too much for this.

He was held, but I digress.

The Broncos kicked the Patriots ass today.  Or more succinctly, the Denver D/Wade Phillips outplayed and out coached the Patriots O/Josh.

Patriots pick was horrible and inexcusable.  Von Miller made a play, but it was not like it was that athletic.  It was a piss poor pass. 

In the end, the Broncos made more plays. 

Vollmer was holding Miler all day, every play practically,  because he couldn't block him. So crying about holding is beyond a joke. 

Vollmer was holding Miler all day, every play practically,  because he couldn't block him. So crying about holding is beyond a joke. 

Of course, because no other player in the history of the NFL holds.

What's actually funny was at one point they showed a replay of a called penalty for holding on a DEN defensive back, right in the background clear as day you could see the Pats lineman literally bear hugging a DEN D lineman lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gronk had like a one inch vertical jump due to Talib.  It impeded his ability to make an attempt at the pass.

Again, unlike you, I am not getting my panties in a bunch like you.  I said he was held.  He was.  I did not blame the loss on it.  You protest a little too much for this.

I love to taste the tears of unfathomable sadness. 

Sorry Patriots fan, but I got news for you... The Patriots had a bunch of calls go their way. I'm still trying to figure out how, even on review, they didn't see that Amendola had control of the football before he clearly fumbled it. I saw it and fully expected the refs to reverse the call. Even the announcers said Amendola clearly had control of the football before fumbling it. 

Patriots lost because they couldn't block Denver's rush, and because Belidick should have kicked a FG with 2:54 left instead of going for it on fourth down. As far as the officiating goes, seriously, 99% of the calls and non-calls favored the Patriots, so you shouldn't cry about that.

I am very pleased that the Patriots lost today to Old man winter Peyton Manning. I never like seeing the Patriots in any Super Bowl games. The Patriots are the definition of an evil cheating organization that doesn't deserve anything good. I am also pleased the Jets beat that team in the Meadowlands the second to last week of the season. Brady played terrible today which was excellent and to see Belicheat disgusted on the sideline was also very great to see. All that deflating and spy camera actions the Patriots come up short in the end. Thank goodness Denver won. It's finally going to be a good Super Bowl to watch I can't choose a winner just yet because I have no dislike for either team. It should be fun.

Wait till next year Patriot fans.  I hope Tom Brady enjoys his 4 game suspension to start the season.( only matter of time the NFL wins in court) .  

I don't care where this game was played the Patriots weren't beating the Bronco's.    The Patriots offense line was just no match for the Bronco's pass rush.     As good as Brady is , no qb likes to get hit consistently.( he started to feel pressure that wasn't even there sometimes - when they were rushing only three.

Blah blah blah...the Patriots hold on every play:wacko:

Funny thing is, has there been an incomplete pass that was defended, where the Pats receiver and Brady did cry for a holding call?  

Ever?  

didn't boycott but this is the least I have ever watched an NFL playoff.  I still can't believe we didn't get in we could have beaten both of these teams

You have seen the posts on twitter of all the "noble"  Pats fans. Pieces od $hit, all of them. Most spoiled and entitled fan base ever.

FUKK all PATS FANS AS FAR AS i AM CONCERNED.  Except you of course.:D

I'm the furthest thing from upset. What I'm doing is called "pointing and laughing at your expense". 

Welp somewhere else, pansy.

I'm the furthest thing from upset. What I'm doing is called "pointing and laughing at your expense". 

Welp somewhere else, pansy.

Funny reading these threads this morning.

Jets fans get more joy and satisfaction when the Pats lose then when the Jets win.

Too funny.

Archived