ESPN kicks Keyshawn Johnson off NFL pre game show.

joewilly12

Sports

ESPN kicks Keyshawn Johnson off NFL pregame show

New York Post 3 hours ago 

Sports

ESPN kicks Keyshawn Johnson off NFL pregame show

New York Post 3 hours ago 

lol @ "Just give him the damn boot."

Maybe Marvin Harrison is better at that too.

And he would be able to share intimate firsthand knowledge of how a 9MM pistol works.  Does anybody watch any of this crap anymore anyway? They should put Football Outsiders or Bill Barnwell on to break things down. Instead they had Key break down end zone dances. 

And he would be able to share intimate firsthand knowledge of how a 9MM pistol works.  Does anybody watch any of this crap anymore anyway? They should put Football Outsiders or Bill Barnwell on to break things down. Instead they had Key break down end zone dances. 

Yeah Harrison is a sociopath

I haven't watched pregame in five or six years.   Same BS every Sunday.

As a kid, I used to wait all week for the pre-game shows.  Guys like Musberger/Jimmy "the greek"/Will Mcdonaugh/Costas/Len Berman were great.l  But like you, it's been years since I watched any of these garbage shows. 

As a kid, I used to wait all week for the pre-game shows.  Guys like Musberger/Jimmy "the greek"/Will Mcdonaugh/Costas/Len Berman were great.l  But like you, it's been years since I watched any of these garbage shows. 

Same here. 

Discussion forums, Twitter, and fantasy football killed these pregame shows. The only one I watch, and its infrequently, is NFL Network at like 9AM because they have the First On The Field spots where I can see what the weather and field conditions look like before driving to get a cup of coffee.

SAR I

Agree! He's such a "Homer" for the Pats. He was a freaking fullback and thinks he knows every aspect of each position.

Hope he's next out the door.

Unfortunately, there are way too many of these ex Pat, homer talking heads ruining almost every football show 

Archived