Fitz is an Elite QB

AFJF

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

12 months ago Branson was throwing WR'S out of the line if Geno was the QB in TC, and called him crazy things like great QB, and stuff.  So yes let's take whatever BM says with a very large grain of salt.

didn't he say earlier today that cutler could win mvp?  does he get paid extra every time he complements qbs?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000496921/article/brandon-marshall-handpicked-geno-smith-as-his-qb

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

12 months ago Branson was throwing WR'S out of the line if Geno was the QB in TC, and called him crazy things like great QB, and stuff.  So yes let's take whatever BM says with a very large grain of salt.

Could you not abbreviate Brandon's name to "BM"? It stirs up odd and painful feelings for me.

Please and thank you! :)

What people don't realize Marshall isn't saying this for the fans but his teammate, Fitz, so that Fitz will have confidence and win ball games.

It is called being a winner and knowing the guys on your team and what they need to play the game at its highest levels......

That is why I love Marshall so far, he acts like a winner, he helps other teammates by giving them advice, picks guys up when they are down and even warned the team about being to high before the Buffalo loss last year....

He is a good dude and if he is acting like this you would want him on your team....

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

I hear they plan to watch the playoffs from the same couch?  Based on all the spectator experience they both have,

Their couch is elite too.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000496921/article/brandon-marshall-handpicked-geno-smith-as-his-qb

That was before they played together. Marshall is the best played on this team. If he wants to change his mind, that's cool with me. Just keep being dominant.

36 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I hear they plan to watch the playoffs from the same couch?  Based on all the spectator experience they both have,

This league is all about the QB.  A WR can only do so much.  No team got better after Brandon Marshall left and no QB he has played with has ever won anything.  Marshall does what he does at an elite level.  If the other guys on his team don't perform, that's not his fault.  

I want to see Geno get enough playing time so the Jets can play the two off against one another.   This is the last year Geno AND Fitz are on this team.   

Sounds like a recipe for success. Geno is stick-a-fork-in-him done in NY. Give up the dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh $hit.  Well at least we got sane Brandon for a season.  It was fun, but I think it's time to put football in perspective.  

Marshall's sanity should take precedence over our 2016 season.  We should have him committed ASAP.  He has clearly gone bat- $hit crazy.

11 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I love Marshall.  Guy makes camp more exciting and is a great teammate and becoming a leader.  Not bad for a guy that's a little unstable.

It seems like he has his "manic" moments but avoids depression, so that's good.  Mental disorders + football seem like a really bad cocktail, but he's doing better with it than most would. 

Archived