Jump to content
whodeawhodat

**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

Recommended Posts

This team is never a team that you can be proud of. They will forever suck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

If I hear anymore if you geno people after that series i will choke you out 

In a sexual, ghey way I assume?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'm not going go blame Geno on this.  Bowles brought him in the middle of the 4th quarter.  Had to make a throw somewhere there.

lol. game was over when geno came in. he had no chance to win the game. his job was to put 1 drive together. lol. he might start next week and do better, but stop with the "poor geno" routine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dbatesman said:

Not disagreeing at all, he looked awesome

you all get what you deserve.. throw in Petty and call him a bust when he's down 28-3 trying to make a play.

good.god.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

One of the more depressing games to watch in quite a long time. 

This whole year has been depressing tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ravens are watching going "exactly who we need to play during our 3 game losing streak" Browns are saying "hey we may get a win!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

LOL. Honestly though, not trying to defend Geno but it wasn't necessarily a horrible throw. It's not like he threw it into a LB's gut. Peake could have fought for that more and it certainly had more zip on it than any of Fitz's even though Geno was on the run. 

HOW IS AN INT NOT A HORRIBLE THROW!!???!?? LOL It was a nice spiral... lol pffft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

In a sexual, ghey way I assume?

I'm hoping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now that I have wasted numerous hours of beautiful sleep I will instead watch the train wreck which will be this post game.  At least something entertaining can come out of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

LET'S BLAME REX FOR TONIGHT. IT IS ALL HIS FAULT. He is laughing his balls off.  

Dude, who gives a sh*t about Rex who lost to this dog sh*t team

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I'm not arguing any of that straw man. I'm not sure what you're even talking about at this point. The original post I responded to said 12 million this year and 5 million in dead money. That's 17 million and that's not even remotely true. You interjected with incoherent rambling. That doesn't change the numbers and facts. 7 this year, 5 next. 

Strawman arguing?  wTF are you talking about.  I said he was paid 12 mil for one year,. Argue it's not true.  Friggen incoherent?  You don't even know what his deal is but can't stop.  He gets 2 mil salary this year, 10 mil signing bonus broken up into 5 mil each year.  His contract is one year.  That's it, call it what you want. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He fumbled it and got picked off within the span of three plays.

It occurs to me that sacks, fumbles, and turnovers aren't included in Pac's sophisticated QB evaluation matrix,

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Johnson is still in the league?? Just saw him on the sidelines. I'd almost rather see him sling it for us than what we are fielding now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmaoooo jets defense is so weak .. we always been slow but man we aren't physical at all this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pac said:

you all get what you deserve.. throw in Petty and call him a bust when he's down 28-3 trying to make a play.

good.god.

Want to apologize you fence hopping pig?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This entire game has been surreal. Just seeing Geno out there feels weird.  I really can't wait for the post game conference.  Bowles really has some explaining to do.  This team is undisiplined, unprepared, unfocused, I did miss out on any other uns?    Fitz should have been benched at half time.  Be interesting to see who he selects to start next week.  Anyone talking sh*t about Geno throwing an interception while running for his life on 4th and 11, is exposing just how much of a Geno hater you are.  I have no idea what anyone was expecting.   He made a few good throws but it was obvious, they were playing prevent and allowing some of underneath throws.    As Chucky said, they need to make sure about Geno before just letting him walk.  Of course all the geniuses on this board already have seen enough.   Bottom line, if he doesn't show enough, they can go to Petty in a few weeks and complete the quarterback evaluations they should have been doing in the first place instead of wasting almost half the season with quarterback that no one else wanted.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Disgusting as it is to watch, Smith fumbling and throwing a pick - after another crappy Fitz outing - is a best case scenario (once one gets past the idea that we were ever serious playoff contenders):

  • Fitz is out. Fans & team & HC all got what they wanted and it was a huge failure.
  • Geno is out, or should be, without a prolonged additional tryout. Really the worst thing that could happen is him coming in & staying in for 3 starts as he pads numbers against weak defenses like Fitz a year earlier.
  • Get Petty in as soon as possible. He's the only one under contract who has any business near the field. See a bit of what he is and what he isn't. If he's Kellen Clemens II then we've at least learned something. If he looks really good we get more than 3 games to guess if he just had a couple of good outings in some (potentially) favorable situations, or if he's actually a good QB.

Not all medicine tastes good. In the end it makes you better. Does no one any good to stay sick while we keep trying remedies that don't work. (OK I'm done with this forced metaphor lol).

I agree 100%. Cut Geno, start Petty get Hack reps the rest of the way. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

They should make Revis play NT. That fat slob needs to be hit.

How in the hell does the defensive line come out flat the day after Dennis ******* Byrd dies? How is that remotely possible?

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game is won in the trenches or with excellent QB play. the Jets DL is good, but LBs are bad. I also don't like playing Sheldon out of position.

The OL is terrible. Play calling sucks - sorry but I had high hopes for Chan..

Mac has a lot of building left to do.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man if the reports Gruden said on air true, then Woody is indeed a fool.  How do you hire Mac and Bowles thinking the team was a serious contender!? 🤔  The jets stink and need to rebuild but again everyone knew this already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T0mShane said:

It occurs to me that sacks, fumbles, and turnovers aren't included in Pac's sophisticated QB evaluation matrix,

So your saying Geno would have gotten 0 points with a full week of reps with the 1's?  Cause that's the only thing worse than we just witnessed with Fitzpatrick.

You guys are nuts.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet Nut said:

Strawman arguing?  wTF are you talking about.  I said he was paid 12 mil for one year,. Argue it's not true.  Friggen incoherent?  You don't even know what his deal is but can't stop.  He gets 2 mil salary this year, 10 mil signing bonus broken up into 5 mil each year.  His contract is one year.  That's it, call it what you want. 

You just can't help but embarrass yourself huh? If you want to interject on a conversation, please know the subject matter. Enjoy your evening. 

  • Thumb Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

How in the hell does the defensive line come out flat the day after Dennis ******* Byrd dies? How is that remotely possible?

I think the defense would play better if the offense could sustain a drive.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now they're getting dominated by the 2nd and 3rd stringers. Oh dear Barbara. We may very well be looking at an all-time Jets team here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Season was lost no matter who started at QB in 2016. If they can get some reps for Petty, they may be able to salvage something here. 

We learn something either way. His entire career shouldn't be determined by half a season of his first live action, but he gets some live reps when we don't have to worry about "wasting" games with the season already in the toilet.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Disgusting as it is to watch, Smith fumbling and throwing a pick - after another crappy Fitz outing - is a best case scenario (once one gets past the idea that we were ever serious playoff contenders):

  • Fitz is out. Fans & team & HC all got what they wanted and it was a huge failure.
  • Geno is out, or should be, without a prolonged additional tryout. Really the worst thing that could happen is him coming in & staying in for 3 starts as he pads numbers against weak defenses like Fitz a year earlier.
  • Get Petty in as soon as possible. He's the only one under contract who has any business near the field. See a bit of what he is and what he isn't. If he's Kellen Clemens II then we've at least learned something. If he looks really good we get more than 3 games to guess if he just had a couple of good outings in some (potentially) favorable situations, or if he's actually a good QB.

Not all medicine tastes good. In the end it makes you better. Does no one any good to stay sick while we keep trying remedies that don't work. (OK I'm done with this forced metaphor lol).

Yes to all of this.  But no way Petty is starting next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...