JETS VS 49ERS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

joewilly12

Just now, Scoop24 said:

No u had a hard on for me so as soon as he completed a deep pass which he pretty much was bailed out on . You Quote me twice 

See its post like this that make me mad. I tried to be peaceful with you and you make a stupid comment like that

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scoop24 said:

No u had a hard on for me so as soon as he completed a deep pass which he pretty much was bailed out on . You Quote me twice 

LMAO. So Petty didn't even complete a pass there really. He had to be bailed out? lol Your funny.

Just now, Jets723 said:

See its post like this that make me mad. I tried to be peaceful with you and you make a stupid comment like that

Bro I just explained to u why I got defensive .. this comment again is me being honest. And u get offended .. it's cool man I got no problems with you.. I'm just here stating my opinion which just like everyone else here means nothing .

2 minutes ago, elgoman said:

Posters here can make up any excuses they want but Petty is a one read, inaccurate, hardly mobile 2nd year QB. He's not even backup material as you can't depend on him to help win a game. Petty is likely getting cut next year.

Maybe....but let's see where he stands after the year.  Plenty of qbs  have sucked theirs first year. 

3 minutes ago, elgoman said:

Posters here can make up any excuses they want but Petty is a one read, inaccurate, hardly mobile 2nd year QB. He's not even backup material as you can't depend on him to help win a game. Petty is likely getting cut next year.

He's not getting cut. That's preposterous.

1 minute ago, LionelRichie said:

I don't think Powell can stay healthy as a feature back but he sure does look good.  

Agreed, but he never had to be the featured back, just featured at all. His usage this season has been so strange. Especially when they brought in Spiller. Just bad management through and through of the roster. 

Archived