Give me a good reason to go to the game tomorrow ?

OH THE PAIN

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, kelly said:

Give me a good reason to go to the game tomorrow..  i'll be there   ;)

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

I read there is a coat drive for the needy at the game tomorrow. That and the tailgate of course are the ONLY reasons to show up for that preseason POS game tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Flushing Roots said:

If this is true, I'm changing my mind and going.

It's true, I'd never fib when it comes to MetLife swag.

And imagine the street cred for a minute.  Years from now, when the team is good, you can wear your I'm A Huge Fan Courtesy Of Green Giant Winter Headband and everyone will know how badass diehard you truly are.

SAR

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's true, I'd never fib when it comes to MetLife swag.

And imagine the street cred for a minute.  Years from now, when the team is good, you can wear your I'm A Huge Fan Courtesy Of Green Giant Winter Headband and everyone will know how badass diehard you truly are.

SAR

That settles it.  I'm canceling my previously scheduled hemorrhoid surgery for tomorrow and will be in the house.

3 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

That settles it.  I'm canceling my previously scheduled hemorrhoid surgery for tomorrow and will be in the house.

The I'm A Huge Fan Hackensack University Medical Center For Hemorrhoid Surgery Winter Headband™ will be next year's Week 17 giveaway.

SAR I

I gave up my tickets. I just can't tomorrow. I'm not going to watch Ryan Fitzpatrick play QB in a meaningless game where Hackenberg could get some valuable experience. I'll watch from home where its warm and I can enjoy the 1st day of the New Year.

Nothing would annoy me more than driving to MetLife and watching Fitz and the Jets get destroyed by Buffalo. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

greengiantjetsheadband_zpsarrerwsy.jpg

All fans attending tomorrow's Jets game receive a free winter headband courtesy of Green Giant.

SAR I

Plus, these headbands are probably just as flammable as the Chunky Soup sponsored painters caps used as bonfire kindling during the infamous 1988 pumpkin game.

Archived