JETS TRADE UP TO THREE MAC DADDY IS A PIMP

T0mShane

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mackman55 said:

Is the assumption here that Mayfield is gone already? I guarantee that if Rosen is gone that Mayfield will be our pick at 3.

No, Mayfield will definitely be on the board. The question is, will the Browns want Darnold or Allen at 1? And that’s assumimg it’s true that Dorsey hates Rosen.

8 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I knew damn well we wouldn't have to give up next years 1. It's just 3 spots. 3 2's is easily worth it for your QB.

If you get lucky enough to select a 15 year franchise QB there is no cost too great to do so.  They need to get this right and there's no way to know for years to come.  Let us pray.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They definitely should do this. Interesting timing in that 1. Macc saw Baker and Rosen work out, but not Allen yet and 2. What the hell are the Colts thinking accepting pennies on the dollar a month out?

Agree..It's Rosen w/Mayfield as fallback option..That's assuming Darnold goes #1 (most likely)

Let's not forget the value of the #6 overall pick.......If I'm the Colts I don't want to drop to 10-12 range and lose out on Chubb, Nelson or Barkley

6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is where @Mogglez needs to stop by and reassure us that we didn't trade up to #3 overall to take Josh ******* Allen.

I don't want to put it in total stone, but it isn't a coincidence that this happened after Mayfield or Rosen's pro day's.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

imo Rosen is the best guy on the field, I'm not familiar with the off the field stuff. Hope he's available

Off the field, Rosen is a smug elitist not unlike Aaron Rodgers, but all of his teammates vouch for him. It’s allegedly coaches that dislike him. Trent Dilfer said Rosen was essentially the biggest a$$hole he ever came across at his Elite 11 QB camp. So take it for what you will. All good QBs are disgusting humans.

Archived