Day-3 (Rounds 4-7)

Greenseed4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those two trades appear to be nothing short of idiocy if you ask me, especially the 2nd one.  I simply do not understand it at all.  We do not get an extra pick we move up 21 posts in the 7th to move down 13 in the 6th?  Our GM has gone into full idiot mode.

Macc did this last year too, but at some point it is too much. He ended up with a bunch of nobodies later in the draft he will cut this year rather than taking a chance on someone who maybe fell and has more potential (well, at least according to the draftnicks, not the jets).

Just now, Beerfish said:

Those two trades appear to be nothing short of idiocy if you ask me, especially the 2nd one.  I simply do not understand it at all.  We do not get an extra pick we move up 21 posts in the 7th to move down 13 in the 6th?  Our GM has gone into full idiot mode.

Listen very carefully. They now hae 3 6s. They did not miive up in the 7th

Just now, Beerfish said:

We got an extra 6th round pick 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Listen very carefully. They now hae 3 6s. They did not miive up in the 7th

Gotta be a Tom Brady in that 6th round somewhere and we're going to buy up the whole round to find him.  It's like buying all the numbers in a lottery.  He's playing chess...

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Whether we agree with it or not, Macc's history in late rounds tells you he seems to think it's mostly a crapshoot at this point, so he would rather have more picks rather than (relatively) higher ones.  He obviously thinks more of these guys gives a better chance to hit on one.

I don't know enough about these guys to make an argument either way, but it's apparently his mindset.

It is. There isn’t much separating these guys at this point and UDFA

Archived