Prisco picks every game for every team,

Jetfan13

Jets, 2-14 including losing to Cleveland and getting swept by the fish...beating the Colts and the Bills...PLEASE, how do these reporters keep their jobs/                                                                                                                                                               

entire article including each week, every team.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-predictions-prisco-picks-every-game-for-every-team-plus-super-bowl-champion/?ftag=SNL-04-10aaa0c&ftag=SNL-04-10aaa0b&ET_CID=49218&ET_RID=7422078

Swept by the fish? Woah that’s a new level of garbage that I really can’t realistically make myself see. 

Colts will have Andrew Luck back so idk about that being one of our only two wins if such a terrible thing were to happen. You’d think guys would learn how silly it is to predict records so extreme around this time of year after we clearly didn’t go 0-16 last season. 

I also don’t quite understand how we regress from 5 wins to 3 with a significantly easier schedule/better roster than last season...ehh I don’t put to much energy into this. These writers need to put food on the table in the offseason too lmao. Although, 2-14 is a little ridiculous and unnecessary to say the least.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Swept by the fish? Woah that’s a new level of garbage that I really can’t realistically make myself see. 

Colts will have Andrew Luck back so idk about that being one of our only two wins if such a terrible thing were to happen. You’d think guys would learn how silly it is to predict records so extreme around this time of year after we clearly didn’t go 0-16 last season. 

I also don’t quite understand how we regress from 5 wins to 3 with a significantly easier schedule/better roster than last season...ehh I don’t put to much energy into this. These writers need to put food on the table in the offseason too lmao. Although, 2-14 is a little ridiculous and unnecessary to say the least.

Maybe not the thread for this but I wouldn't be shocked if Luck came back as a noodle arm -- like post-surgery Pennington.  They sure have taken a lot of time with him, which would indicate to me that he might not ever fully recover.  We shall see.

doubt he put much effort into this article (and usually the Jets are better with lower expectations from the "media" so I am not upset at all) but 3 games in the first 10 days is a reason for Josh or Teddy to start the season, the challenge with starting the rookie, you have to stay with him through 2-14 if he is showing progress

1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

Maybe not the thread for this but I wouldn't be shocked if Luck came back as a noodle arm -- like post-surgery Pennington.  They sure have taken a lot of time with him, which would indicate to me that he might not ever fully recover.  We shall see.

Definitely wouldn’t be the first time such a thing has happened. I heard a few days ago that he is ready for training camp with zero limitations so I expect him to be the old Luck but who knows what those injuries and multiple major surgeries with have him look like afterwards.

It’s a ashame, he’s ultra talented and easily supplied the lowest drop-off in production that one could ever imagine after stepping in the shoes of an all time great such as Peyton Manning. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Definitely wouldn’t be the first time such a thing has happened. I heard a few days ago that he is ready for training camp with zero limitations so I expect him to be the old Luck but who knows what those injuries and multiple major surgeries with have him look like afterwards.

It’s a ashame, he’s ultra talented and easily supplied the lowest drop-off in production that one could ever imagine after stepping in the shoes of an all time great such as Peyton Manning. 

He was tremendous and carried an otherwise mediocre team to the playoffs.  Hope he comes back strong.

2 hours ago, Jetfan13 said:

Jets, 2-14 including losing to Cleveland and getting swept by the fish...beating the Colts and the Bills...PLEASE, how do these reporters keep their jobs/                                                                                                                                                               

entire article including each week, every team.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-predictions-prisco-picks-every-game-for-every-team-plus-super-bowl-champion/?ftag=SNL-04-10aaa0c&ftag=SNL-04-10aaa0b&ET_CID=49218&ET_RID=7422078

2 words

Todd Bowles

Wouldn’t it be much more enjoyable to read an article that was semi-accurate/realistic? I don’t understand all these articles that are way off. Not just for the jets but other teams. Journalism is such a joke. That’s why I have creeped on this board and the old JI for years. Fans seem so much more knowledgeable. 

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well in that case when the jets win 4 bowles can be given coach of the year and another 3 yr extension

For that to work, multiple outlets would have to have us only winning a handful of..- oh yeah.

So..Bowles for Coach Of The Year, or nah?

Archived