Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

NY Jets Hat Giveaway - Post in this thread to win

We are giving away some Jets hats. Two lucky winners will be picked, to enter you just have to post in this thread. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 25th.

carhartt-hats.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Like some people are sneaker fanatics? I’m a HUGE hat fanatic. It would be cool to win!

the black billed cap and the black Beanie are awesome.

Me! I never win anything.

I’d give it to my son, I’m slowly trying to convert him to a Jets fan...he likes the Pats...I know, I know, I’m a failure as a father.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Me! I never win anything.

I’d give it to my son, I’m slowly trying to convert him to a Jets fan...he likes the Pats...I know, I know, I’m a failure as a father.

I tend to believe hitting your children should be avoided.

But you need to beat the crap out of yours.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I am poor, lonely, have a drinking problem, play world of tanks all day and only have one jets hat that my brother gave me from a box of beer promotion.  (He also gave me a pepis promo life size fat head of mark Sanchez.)

If any of the above things give me an edge for the hat I'll take what I can get.  Oh I'm also Canadian thus with the price of our dollar and all the tariffs and such jets hats are unaffordable.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

carhartt-hats.jpg

We’re kicking off the New York Jets season with Jets hat giveaways. Carhartt & ’47 have unveiled their latest collaboration series. The limited-edition headwear assortment will be anchored by the Outwork x Outroot campaign, which celebrates the unyielding connection hardworking fans have for their favorite teams.

JetNation will give Jets fans five opportunities to win. All winners will be announced Tuesday, September 25th.

1. JetNation Forums: Post in this thread and two winners will be randomly selected.
  2. Instagram: Follow JetNation and comment on the Carhartt contest post.
  3. Facebook: Like our Facebook page and comment on the Carhartt contest post.
  4. Twitter: Follow @JetNation and reply to the Carhartt contest tweet.

The headwear utilizes Carhartt’s signature durable duck fabric in Carhartt brown, navy and classic black. Silhouettes available include the ’47 CAPTAIN (structured, flat visor, snapback), ’47 CLEAN UP (unstructured, curved visor, adjustable), and the ’47 MVP (structured, curved visor, adjustable) and a ’47 Cuff Knit. 

The post Carhartt & ’47 NY Jets Hat Giveaway appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
eeneYOu6p10

Click here to read the full story...

26 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Black please

Careful, lol

• Haha 2