JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

These games happen way to often. What will it take for Jets ownership to finally make a change? This is an utter embarrassment. I'm tired of having these games where the Jets just don't show up.

Nothing they don’t care Woody thinks he’s a political guy now and Chrissy is even dumber than Woody

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Even if it was caught it's not good enough. That was a TD route that he messed up. Look at the recap of the 1st half of the Eagles game. Same play on the other side of the field from Wentz to Matthews(?) except the QB led him - over the correct shoulder - and it's an easy TD.

He's still a top prospect who should be a damn good QB for a long time, but on that play - catchable or not - the throw was off by a solid 2 yards.

2 yards?  I have to rewatch that play.  I thought maybe it was 1 yard off from being a near-perfect throw.  I realize there is a very big difference if a QB can be THAT accurate with a pass btw.  If Enunwa didn't have to slow up, he could have run it to the house.  Baker made some throws last week that were shockingly accurate.  I really want to see what he does this week.

22 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Darnold probably isn’t the guy but you have to fire Bowles and Maccagnan immediately and start McCown the rest of the way. Try again next year with another QB pick(we’re picking top 3) and see what happens.

Really can't say that until we get a NFL level O line, a HC , a DC, a GM and a pass rusher.

Just now, SR24 said:

We have the wrong coaching staff and an even worse general manager. We will continue to suck until we change the regime here. Bowles should be immediately fired after this game 

I want that so bad but this judgemental league will surely black ball us and we won’t find a good coach in the offseason. Bowles is that bad though. When you make Hue Jackson look good, there is a problem. 

12 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

It is on Sam, exactly.....but he's a rookie, what is the team and the coaches excuses?

Depending on a damn rookie to make up for that putrid performance by everyone else is not what this team needs.  You guys are definitely a battered and disappointed fan base.

Have fun in your misery, I've had enough of this sh*tty football from both of my teams this weekend.  I'm going shopping.  Fight On Sammy.

you read my post to mean that I expect Sam to make up for the horrible coaching, execution and well...everything else? 

you got it wrong lady. I was only referring to 3 specific throws.

Archived